36 | With Consequences

40+ comments? The story is going to end soon, so give it all the love you want

40+ comments? The story is going to end soon, so give it all the love you want. Thank you 💟

"Hera, we're in a palace!"

Jinyoung chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her upstairs. "We live in a palace, Jinnie, the royal palace of Japan!" She kissed his cheek. "But, when we live together, that home will be our palace. Right?"

"Of course." He smiled, and helped her climb the stairs. "I hate you, Yuta. You know she can't handle it, still you made her drink."

Prince Yuta, who was behind them, grinned. "She's fun when she's drunk. Look at this cutie pie." He made a heart sign, and Hera sent him a flying kiss. "Also, it was a hectic day with all the fake smiles. I was in dire need of a drink."

"I could see that." Jinyoung looked around. "One thing I always like about these big places is that we've privacy. Hardly anyone is around us."

"I'm sleepy." Hera nuzzled her face in his neck, and he laughed. "It tickles you. Doesn't it?" She giggled and Prince Yuta made a face, annoyed at the lovely couple.

"We're supposed to discuss tomorrow's schedule, Jinyoung. Get her to the bed and come to my room." He shook his head, and Hera whined. "Good night, darling."

Jinyoung nodded, and took her to her assigned room. He laid her on the bed, and caressed away her hair. "Take rest. I'll go and discuss the matter with Yuta."

Hera hummed, and turned to her side. "I'll meet you in the morning." She pureed like a cat, and he chuckled before placing a kiss on her forehead, and walked out of the room. As soon as, he left, she sat on the bed, and pulled her hair in a ponytail.

Climbing down, she went out to the nearby balcony. As expected, Prince Baekhyun was standing there and she sighed. "Thank you for coming," she said, and he glanced at her over his shoulder.

"You act pretty nice, never expected it from you." He walked towards her, and she fumbled with her fingers. "I came here out of curiosity, so tell me fast."

"I..." She cleared her throat. He stepped into her personal space, and she looked up at him with a start. He scanned her gently, and leaned down to her face with a smile.

"Why did you call me here?"

"Just like that." She moved away from him, and walked towards the balcony. "I wanted to see if you still care about me or not." Her eyes moved towards the shadow on ground, and she smirked. See, Irene. See, and realize what you've gotten yourself into. She turned around to face Baekhyun, who was standing in front of her. Close.

"And, what do you think?" He asked.

"That you're pussy-whipped," She whispered in his hear, and stared at Irene, who was glaring in her direction. The latter stomped her foot, and walked away. "I'm joking," she came back to her form, and looked at him. "I want to thank you."