40 | It's Fucked Up

Woah! I got 100+ comments on the previous chapter 😭😭 Thank you guys

Woah! I got 100+ comments on the previous chapter 😭😭 Thank you guys. I'm happy that you're enjoying this story. Thank you so much for all the love. I had to write this chapter as a gratitude.

60+ comments? This chapter contains mature content, so surprise me? 💟

"I don't understand why would Jimin do it?"

Lisa played with Jungkook's hair as they laid there on the bed, wondering what made their almost friend do whatever he did. "We trusted him with everything, but he never told us his plans. What could be it?"

She hummed. "When you told me that Princess Chaeyoung is interested in girls, I thought that maybe your mother saw her with Mina while working in the hostel, but no... it was never in the scene."

"I wish my mother hadn't worked there, she wouldn't have met Prince Won and his dirty crimes. She would've been with me right now." Jungkook sighed, and closed his eyes. "Jimin almost made us tear apart the royal family of South Korea."

She looked up at the ceiling. "I wonder why?"

Same question raised in Princess Yeeun's head as she followed Princess Joy without any questions. She didn't know where her elder sister was taking her, maybe she was planning to throw her in the prison, she had commit treason after all, but her heart dropped when she saw Vernon there. He was talking to one of the maids, probably about the beautiful scenery in the hall.

"You did what you have to save him," Joy said, and looked down at her. "I restricted you from reigning the country, because you wanted to be a queen for Vernon, not for the people. Throne isn't a joke, Yeeun, but somewhere I understand you."

"How-" Yeeun gulped down the emotions that threatened to rip off her, and fell on her knees. "Forgive me, forgive me for whatever I did. I took it all as an ambition to save the one I love, but I had forgotten about the rules, our ethics. I did wrong."

"A throne isn't it, sister." Joy made her stand up, and smiled. "Only the one who wears the crown, knows its weight."

"I'm sorry." Her voice cracked, and she hugged the elder one. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not okay, but you can have my forgiveness after you rectify your mistake." Joy glanced at Vernon. "You went through a hell for that guy, I know how mother blackmailed you."

"Joy..." Yeeun whispered, her eyes tearing up.

"That throne was never your happiness, but that guy, you love him. Go and embrace him." She pushed her in his direction, and just then Vernon turned to the women, and smiled.

"Your highness." He bowed to Joy, and she smiled. Then he turned to Yeeun, and his eyes softened. "My lady." He walked towards her, and she ran to him, jumping in his arms as they hugged each other tightly, to never let go.