4 | Because It's Your Destiny

What does he want?

Hera looked him up and down, and crossed her arms around herself. She didn't like his predatory gaze. Moreover, her brother had suggested to her to not be scared of anyone. At Least, not to show it. Because, your fear scares you more than before if you act weak, and she couldn't afford it. Not when she was studying in a place like this.

Baekhyun tilted his head. "I have a favor to ask."

"I don't have any obligation to fulfill it. Right?" she stood her ground because heck, she was shivering inside, scared of his next move. "Because I don't want to do anything for you or anyone."

He raised his brows. "Are you sure you don't want to?" he asked, and walked up to her, and she lifted her head to look at him in the eye.

"Are you trying to intimidate me?" she gulped. "Because it's working."

He chuckled deeply, and smirked as he pushed his hands into the pockets of his pants. "I'm naturally like this."

"Whatever," Hera shook her head, and turned away from him as she started walking towards the exit door, but his next words stopped her.

"Suho. Your older brother had to drop after high school because of money issues, in short, to take care of you," he started. "He's working three jobs together, and you're doing small jobs here and there to earn extra money."

She whirled around, shocked. "Wh-"

"I can help you," he shrugged. "Suho can join Seoul university again. I can help him-"

"My brother is a very intelligent man. He can clear the test on his own. We don't need your help," she replied, her eyes turning cold.

Baekhyun sighed. "What about money? He cleared the test last year as well, but could not get in because of money issues. See, you help me out with my problem, and you get your money."

Her lips parted to say something, but her voice was stuck. She was confused and angry at his stupid smirking face. "How do you know all of this?" she asked instead.

"That shouldn't concern you," he towered over her. "Take the offer, and I'll be out of your hair before you know."