13 | In My Head

"I think you should stay away from Jin."

Namjoon turned to Irene, who frowned at him. "I mean, I like the guy but he's a strange one. He acts like a..."

"Like what?"

"Hello juniors." Jin graced them with his presence, and patted Namjoon's shoulder. "There's a telescope upstairs. I wanted to show that to you. Do you want to come, Irene?"

She shook her head. "No, thanks," she said carefully, and glanced at Namjoon, who looked stiff with Jin by his side. "Joonie, you want to go upstairs with Jin?"

"I want to see a telescope." He scratched his head nervously, and she sighed.

"Go then," she told the boys, and watched as they walked away. "And, he was just telling me Jin is the weird one." She sighed, and turned to look at the dancing couples.

Same as Irene, Taehyung was also watching the people dancing in the hall with their companions. His eyes scanned Joy as she danced with one of his cousins, graciously as always. She looked beautiful.

"Aren't you going to dance with her?"

Taehyung stiffened when he felt his sister stand beside him. He turned towards his younger sister Lia, and raised his eyebrows. "I'm afraid I don't understand why I would dance with Princess Joy."

Lia smirked. "The way Joy ran upstairs after I told her about you being in a room with another girl, I just can't fix my mind around the scene."

"You told her about me being in Paradise room? Why?"

"I don't know," Lia said with a secret smile.

"Your young mind shall think about good things. Your future plans and all, not about someone else's life," Taehyung faced her. "I've no idea why you're interested in this, but stop before you go deep."

"I love the subject 'Psychology'," she said. Patting his shoulder, she smiled gently. "Don't worry, brother. My observations are safe in my mind. No one is going to know about it."

He gulped. "I don't see any reason for you being so insensitive, but suit yourself." He nodded his head, and walked towards his other classmate.