43 | It Has Just Begun

Quick question : Does mature content make you all uncomfortable? Actually, the earlier chapters had no smut because it wasn't there in my mind or track, but now, they're adults

Quick question : Does mature content make you all uncomfortable? Actually, the earlier chapters had no smut because it wasn't there in my mind or track, but now, they're adults. But, if you guys are uncomfortable, I'll cut short these scenes.

I've cut down the mature content in this chapter too. Please share your thoughts on this. Nobody knows you here, so you can say it freely. Today target is 80+?💟

"Are you hearing me?"

The former queen grabbed her elbow, and glared down to Irene. "I asked, did you sleep with your lover?" She gritted. "Did you cheat on your future husband, you foolish girl?"

"My brother got his heart transplant." Irene shrugged off her hold, and smiled. "My sisters are well settled, thanks to you. I will never forget your kindness." she bowed deeply. "Now, I don't have any obligation to listen to your orders, former queen. I'm quitting the show."

"Are you seriously going to do that?" The woman laughed. "Do you think I'll let you go that easily, you fool? I'll have your family beg for food and-"

"And, I'll expose you if you did that. I have recorded all of our conversations." Irene's smile widened. "You made me crazy, you know that? I went through a depressing state while serving you, but I also had brains, and I have collected all of my evidences against you. If you dared to do anything with my family, I'll have your monarchy ruined just like your mindset. "

"You brat-"

A knock on the door stopped the former queen from killing Irene with her bare hands. She glared at the girl, and then asked the intruder to come in. Jimin entered the room, and bowed to her. "Madam, crowned Prince is ready to leave. Ms Hera is accompanying him as well."

"That stupid girl." The former queen took a deep breath. "Please walk Irene out, and make sure she never enters the palace. I don't want her here. Understood?"

"I'm not interested in seeing your face too, my lady." Irene showed her a middle finger, and the old lady gawked at her, shocked. The brunette walked past Jimin, and he bowed to her highness again, before escorting Irene out.

They walked in silence, and as soon as they were out of earshot, he said, "Did you actually show that old hag your middle finger?" He muttered, and she rolled her eyes.

"I did. That woman made me go crazy." She reached the front door, and turned to him. "I've not forgiven you yet, just so you know. You had me fight with Hera for Baekhyun -"

"I didn't want my sister to be involved with the crowned prince. Such a shame, you failed in the task." He gestured her to walk out and they made their way to the parking lot. "I know I've done questionable things, Irene. I'm guilty, but I did what I have to."

"I'm sorry about your family." She nodded at him, and got into the car. Jimin gave a nod to Suho, who lowered his cap, and smiled.

"Will meet you again. Have fun in North Korea."