32 | It Hurts So Good

I'm giving you guys back to back updates, so please show support by voting or commenting on the chapters, please? Let's say 30+?

"Thank you for coming."

Joy sat on the bed, and Jin lingered around the door, and she raised her eyebrows. "Tell me you're not meeting Namjoon in this bad weather?" She grumbled, and he grinned. "Your relationship with him really is unexpected. I'm serious."

"Well, I offered to accompany you here to meet Joon. It's new year tomorrow." Jin scratched the back of his head.

"North Koreans falling in love with South Koreans."

"And, getting heart-broken." He placed a hand over his heart, and she chuckled. Walking towards her, he sat down on the bed, and took her hand in his. "Did you try to meet Taehyung? You should ask him why he's so angry with you? It can't be just because of the crown."

"I tried contacting him. He has blocked my number." She looked at their hands. "If you weren't interested in boys, I swear my grandma would have recommended you to me. But, now even if she does, I'll say no."

"Why are you telling me that?"

"People misunderstands my actions, so I'm telling you my heart beforehand. I have no desire to play as my puppet." She glanced at him. "I'm so sick of this, you know. Explaining every damn thing."

"And, the princess knows how to curse." Jin smiled, and she scrunched her nose, nodding cutely. "I know how you feel, Joy. Namjoon doesn't recognize my love for him. He always denies his feelings, and it hurts me to no extent."

"But, still you came here from North Korea to meet him." Joy tilted her head, and gave him a look of understanding.

"We're all fools in love. Aren't we?" He shrugged. "You could have anyone get these documents for you, but you came here yourself in hope of meeting Taehyung."

Joy hummed. "I won't deny that. A part of me hoped to meet him, and just tell him how special is he for me, that if my brain ask me to be my people's queen, my heart is always with him."

"Are you going to be alright here? I'll just give Namjoon his new year present, and come back." Jin squeezed her hand, and she nodded. He grabbed the gift from the bed, and left then as she fell back on the bed, and sighed.

She didn't know when she fell asleep, but the slamming sound of the door brought her back from the deep slumber as she sat up, startled. Taehyung stood there, water dripping down his hair as his bloodshot eyes stared at her. "Taehyung." She stood up, almost happy to see him, but he didn't feel the same way. His aura wasn't something she was comfortable with.

"Why?" He whispered as he entered the room. "Why did you do that?" He shut the door with his foot.

"What are you talking about?" Joy asked, and tried to stay calm as she watched him locking the door. "Why are you locking the door?" She gulped, and he laughed. "I asked you something! Taehyung!"