31 | Evermore

Warning : A lot

Warning : A lot. A lot of mature content. Also, I know I'm going to get very less comments on this chapter because everyone just turns 😐 during smut. Lol.

Kim Taehyung was about to leave for his room to call it a night when he heard Lisa talking on the phone. He stopped, and hid behind the wall. Aware of his presence, Lisa smirked, and said, "Oh! Your flight got canceled? Yeah. The weather is not good tonight." She strolled in the corridor, smiling widely. "Joy, you have already got your documents, just go home if no body is picking up your calls."

"Joy is in south korea?" He wondered.

"So, you're staying in the hostel tonight?" Lisa twirled her hair. "I wish I could be there Joy, but it's going to rain soon, and I've been called for a family meeting at home. Okay. Stay safe, and take care. Bye." She glanced at Taehyung's shadow, and her smile widened as she left the palace.

"Joy is here to get her documents? And, she tried to meet everyone?" Taehyung leaned against the wall. "Is she here to say goodbye or something?" His eyes turned hard, and instead of going to his room, he walked downstairs and got into the car.

"Sir, it's going to rain heavily-" The driver started, but one look from the prince silenced him.

"Take me to 'The Royals High' now."

On the other side, Hera took the instant noodles from the counter, and bowed to shopkeeper. "Thank you."

She walked out of the shop, and sighed when the rain started pouring down the sky. "Really God? Really?" She grumbled, and placed a nearby cardboard over her head as she ran towards her home. It was just around the corner, and since she had jumped steps, she was almost out of her breath as she reached her destination.

As she fumbled with the keys, another figure appeared there. "You are home." Baekhyun came out of his hiding spot, and she stepped back, startled. "Hello Hera."

"What-" The sky rumbled, and she gritted her teeth to hide her fear. "What are you doing here?" She scanned his body, and frowned when saw him all drenched in the rain. "You should go. You're wet, you might catch cold this way." She opened the door, and stepped inside, but before she could lock it back, Baekhyun pushed himself inside. "Ya!"

"Why don't you help me?" Baekhyun strolled towards her, and she looked around, scared. "Oh! Don't try to make an excuse. I know your brother is out to meet your relatives tonight, since you're leaving for the US tomorrow."

"And, you're here, why? To say goodbye?" Hera crossed her arms against her chest, trying to appear strong. "If it's so, then goodbye." She turned away from him, and he laughed.

"You really are something." His eyes turned cold as he advanced to her. "How dare you taking advantage of what we had? How dare you accept the scholarship? How dare you disrespect our relationship like that?" he snapped, and this time she laughed.