A Redo

I can't believe I did that. I did that. It was so out of character. I would have never did that sober. I will never ever drink again. I don't know what I was thinking, I can't show my face.

I respect Kelly for not trying anything on me. I probably would've regretted it more than I do now. I felt like I needed to call him and apologize so I did.

"Hello." Kelly said.

"Hey, Im really sorry about last night. It was really out of character. And I-"

"You're good. You drank Hennessy." He said while laughing.

"Do you want a redo?" He added.

"No Kelly. Just because I apologized doesn't change the fact that you still have a girlfriend."

He paused for a second and then replied.
"I left her that night for you. I told her I was in love with you Julie. You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. The person I want to have my children with. You're what makes me happy. I only want you"

I was surprised at what he said. I couldn't help but smile. He was the one I wanted. I didn't want to see myself with anybody else either. I really think he's my soulmate.

I then told Kelly to send me his address and I went to his. I felt joy I hadn't felt in a long time. When we broke up I felt there was a part of me missing. As soon as I arrived and Kelly came out.

I hugged him tighter than I had before. I missed him. I know I had saw him the day before but it was different. I could hold him knowing he was all mine.

The entire night he caught me up on everything that had been happening. And I did the same.

"Oh so you're like Tyra Banks?" Kelly said while laughing.

"Not even close. Maybe one day." I replied.

I told him about my fashion show that was next week.

"Are you moving here?" He asked.

I knew that question would pop up. Truth is, I didn't know. What I did know what that I loved it here. My biggest life opportunity started here. I don't think I ever want to leave.

I decided to call Crystal because I needed to catch her up on everything.

"Girl you did what?!" She said yelling.

"Yes, I was super drunk."

We continued on our conversation. I really missed her. I told her how I was going to fly her out to my fashion show. Her and Mikal had broken up and she wanted to get her mind off of him. I completely understand.

After we got off of the phone. I went into bed with Kelly. I ended up dosing off into his arms. It felt nice to have him again.

AN: a kinda filler chapter. The book is almost doneeee