The Question

The move from Arizona to the Bay Area was quick. Everything was moving so fast. I couldn't wait to get more modeling gigs. Everything seemed to fall into place, even Christal moved here. I loved it.

"Hey babe, you coming to my show." I said to Kelly while kissing his cheek.

"Yeah babe, right after practice." He replied.

I couldn't wait for him to see what my life was like now. Me and Jaden got ready for the show. I had my hair a makeup done and I ended up looking amazing.

Jaden and I were so excited

Jaden and I were so excited. She starting having models ask her for her to also manage them. Her career was jumping off and I was so proud of her.

"Oh my god. I know that is not DaBaby." Jaden said.

I looked and it was him. And he smelled sooo good. He walked toward me and Jaden. He introduced himself to me but Jaden, he looked up and down. He gave her the look.

"Oooo he gonna make me act up!" Jaden whispered to me.

I hope he didn't hear but the music was loud.

"Okay ladies be ready in 5!" Rihanna said.

My stomach started to knot because I was so nervous. But since I knew Kelly would be there I felt that all go away. As I walked down the runway I was secretly looking in the crowd for him but I didn't see him.

As I began to walk back I felt disappointed but I had two more walks to do so I let it go, I knew he'd come sooner or later.

But the two other walks came and he wasn't here. I felt a little disappointed this show was big for me. It was also successful.

There was an after party show with DaBaby and you know Jaden wanted to go. Of course I didn't want to miss out on DaBaby but I was sad. I wanted Kelly to be here. To see how far I've gotten. I was modeling on a runway for Rihanna and he wasn't here.

"Come one Julie let's go!" Jaden insisted.

"I have to get back to Christal." I lied.

Truth was I was sad. But I didn't want to show it. So I decided to just go home and cry to some Rod Wave.

When I got home I saw Kelly. I was instantly upset that he was here instead of at my show. What made me even more mad was that he was smiling. There was nothing to happy about. NOTHING.

He went in to hug me but I pushed him away. He knew I wanted him to come. I had been talking about it for days. He was so inconsiderate of me.

"Kelly stop. You knew this was important to me. And you folded." I said.

When I saw the look on his face, he looked disappointed. Kelly walked toward me while grabbing my hands. I wanted to let go but I let him. I love him to much to just stay mad at him, no matter how much I try. I'll never stay mad at him.

"There was a reason I didn't go." He then started walking me into a room.

The room represented everything I've always wanted, and here I am with Kelly.

"The reason why I didn't go was because I was trying to figure out how to do this

"The reason why I didn't go was because I was trying to figure out how to do this. I didn't want to mess anything up with you. I wanted to make this as perfect as you are."

I was in complete shock. I wasn't expected anything like this. He definitely gets a pass for not coming. I never expected a moment like this to ever happen. But here it is. Time standing still.

"Marry me?" Kelly says to me.