Unexpected

AN: Before you start this chapter I KNOW I went ghost. For those who came back, thank you. I feel like I owe everyone this. Thank you for voting, it's been a WHILE. But this is the final chapter. Thank you for all the views and votes.

  You never know why you're drawn to someone. It could be their smell, the way they laugh, the way that they talk. You just are drawn to them by an invisible line.

Fate bought Julie and Kelly together. They couldn't resist each other. No matter how many times they break and make up they will always find their way back.

  "Hi, husband." Julie said while kissing Kelly on the forehead. "Hi, wife." Kelly replied. They had been married less than a month and things were going well for the both of them. Julie has her issues at home but she never had to fight her battles alone.

When you love someone you help them through whatever they go through. Kelly admired Julie so much for all that she had endured in her life. He felt like it wasn't enough but to Julie it meant everything.

"Let me take you out." Kelly said.

"You always want to go out babe. Stay inside or something." Julie replied while laughing.

"Julie go get dressed, but not too dressy. You'll get sweaty"

Julie put on an all black outfit. Black tights and a black jacket. Kelly and Julie drove to the warriors court. She was so confused.

"I know we are not about to play basketball Kelly." Julie said.

"Oh, we are." Kelly replied.

Kelly went to the stands to grab a ball and passed it to Julie.

"Take a shot." Kelly said.

Julie tried to take a shot but Kelly shot it down.

"Why would you do that?!" Julie said while laughing. Kelly then gave the ball back so she could have another try. She had shot ten times but failed to make any of her shots.

"I'm glad I'm the one who decided to have a basketball career and not you." Kelly said while laughing. Julie pushed his arm and said, "well you're the one who bought a rookie here."

"Trust me, you're nothing like a rookie." He replied.

Julie laughed and then passed the ball to him. "Guard me." He said. He started dribbling the ball but she couldn't keep up with him. He was so quick. All Julie could think about was how good he looked when he was playing. She saw how happy basketball made him. Finally she was able to steal the ball from him. But when she took a shot, she missed.

"Julie, I'm going to have to help you get better. I don't want you to pass your bad athletics to our kids." Kelly said.

"Kids? You want to have kids?" Julie questioned.

Kelly had decided he wanted her to have his children as soon as they first started dating. She was perfect for him. He saw how well she took care of her little brother and he knew that's the person he wanted to raise his children.

"Of course." Kelly replied, while grabbing her waist.

"So let's make one." Julie replied.

Julie didn't mind being a mother. But she was still worried because of her modeling career but Kelly made that decision easy for her.

Kelly drove them back home and they decided to shower together since they were both sweaty.

They both made their way to the bathroom and Kelly began removing Julie's clothes. First he unzipped her jacket and unclipped her bra. He started kissing her neck and moved down to her breasts. He started moving his tongue around her nipples and she began letting out soft moans.

He then moved his hands down to her tights and pulled them down along with her panties. Julie moved his hands away and began taking off his clothes. She removed his shirt revealing his chest tattoos.

"Take these off." Julie said. Referring to his bottoms. He took them off and they entered the shower. They began to kiss passionately. Kelly moved his hand down massaging her clit while they kissed. Julie let out moans while the feeling got stronger.

"Let it out." Kelly said. While Julie got louder, Kelly decided to go down and massage her clit with his tongue. Julie was getting lost in the way that he was using his tongue.

"Fuck Kelly Im about to come." Julie said. Kelly began to move his tongue faster and inserted his fingers in her. While she was cumming, he kept going. Julie began to shake so he stopped and then he kissed her.

Kelly turned Julie around and moved his member to her entrance. Julie placed her hand against the wall in the shower, while he moved in and out of her. Kelly loved how good she always made him feel every time they were together.

"Shit, I'm about to cum Julie." They both let out soft moans and he let his semen out in her.
Both left the shower satisfied and they decided to take a nap together.

A few weeks later, Julie had missed her period. Usually that's not a good thing but to Julie it meant everything. She was ready to be a mom and Kelly was ready to be a father.

She decided to take a pregnancy test and it was positive. She decided to call Crystal. "Girl I have some good news." Julie said.

"Oh my, what is it?" Crystal said.

"I'm pregnant." Julie replied.

"Bitch, ME TOO!"

Julie was so happy that her and her best friend were going through a pregnancy together. When Julie told Kelly he was so excited. He then went on to have his best game yet. His past few games weren't the best but he then went on to have an amazing game.

Julie and Kelly were ready to conquer the world together. The love they have for each other will continue to grow forever. Fate always brings people together when it's unexpected.