Closer

Julia

I'm so glad I told Kelly I'd go with him to the store. We learned so much about each other. Car conversations really do hit different. Whoever said that was not lying. I told him I was a majoring in nursing. And he told me how he really enjoyed college, but decided the NBA was for him. The conversation was endless.

I didn't want the night to end.

When we got back, I got in the shower and started thinking about our conversations, I couldn't help but smile. I was really simping.

I got out and put on my pajama set. Which I picked out on purpose because it made me look bomb.

 Which I picked out on purpose because it made me look bomb

"So where am I sleeping?" I asked Christal.

"With Kelly! You better get you some dick, I see the way he looks at you." She replied back.

"Yeah the last time you said that he was looking behind me at his MOTHER" I said while walking to Kelly's room.

I walk in and Kelly doesn't have a shirt on. I found myself staring which put me in such an awkward situation. Think girl think.

(I had to add that, his fine ass

(I had to add that, his fine ass.)

"You have a lot of tattoos." I said while laughing.

He looked at me and smiled, "Yeah, I do. I almost thought you were checking me out."

"You wish." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I saved myself with that one. Alexa play Kissin' on My Tattoos by August Alsina, because that's what I want to do right now. I saw him grabbing blankets to put on the ground. So I said, "You can sleep with me if you want, you don't have to sleep on the floor."

"Oh, you thought this was for me? I was sleeping on the bed. You were gonna be on the floor. But you can sleep with me if you want. Saves me the time." Kelly said while laughing.

I hit him with a pillow. "You're such an asshole."

I ended up straddling his waist on the bed while hitting him with the pillow. He put his hands on my waist and flipped me over. I was looking in his eyes while smiling. I wanted him to kiss me so bad. His body was hovered over mine and my breathing became heavy. The laughing was silenced as we looked in each others eyes.

I think he's about to kiss me.

"Woahhhh, what are y'all doing? Bae, come here. Look at them" Mikal said while laughing.

"We aren't doing anything." I said while pushing Kelly off of me.

I can't believe we may have kissed and Mikal ruined it.

Later me and Kelly went to sleep with a pillow in between us. Highly disappointing.

*BUZZ*

 I totally forgot about him

I totally forgot about him. Then it reminded me that I did need to get out there. Kelly made it clear he wanted nothing to do with females. He was my friend. It was going to be like that forever. I needed to get out there and that's what I was going to do.