Ex

Kelly

Although I left on a good note, being with Julia made me happy. So when I'm on the road it makes things hard. I can barely talk to her because of press and when I can she's busy with school.

I haven't felt this way about anyone. Not for a long time. I want to make things official soon but it's hard when I can barely talk to her.

*Buzz*

 I haven't seen my ex since I took her to court for taking my dogs

I haven't seen my ex since I took her to court for taking my dogs. She really used me. She took my kindest and everything I did for her for granted. She didn't realize what she had until it was gone. So she did whatever she could to get me back. It just made her look crazy.

After a great win over the Miami Heat, I went to the restaurant Makena wanted to meet at. I honestly didn't even want to go, I just went to hear what she had to say. After seeing her, I sat across from her and we began to talk.

"I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean to hurt you or take you for granted. I'm not here to get you back, I'm just here to apologize. I wanted to clear the air and leave our relationship with a clean conscience." Makena said to me.

"You didn't have to do what you did Makena. You went crazy, I had to sue you." I replied.

After we finished talking and eating, we began to leave the restaurant. While leaving Makena grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, I have to show you something." She led me to her car where she gave me back the first she ever made for me. It was funny because we both thought I lost it at a hotel somewhere.

"Thanks, Makena." I laughed and I couldn't help but smile so hard.

"When I was getting my stuff, I found it in the very back of the closet." She replied laughing.

It was refreshing that we got to end on good terms. We had finally said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I didn't call Julia that night, I just went to sleep because I had a very long day.

AN: short chapter
We got to meet Makena