The End

Julia

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was with his ex, after everything I told him. I opened up to him and told him all of the things I've gone through. He turned around and went back to his ex. I trusted him, I can't believe he did this to me.

I immediately took me and Julio's things and left to a hotel. I had enough for maybe five days.

"Why are we leaving?" Julio said.

"It's a lot going on. We are going to move soon, okay?" I replied back.

I tried so hard to hold back my tears. I felt so betrayed. I betrayed myself because I let myself fall. I betrayed my brother because he thought he had a permanent home. It was just a mess.

I continued my day to day like I never met him. I went to class everyday and I even picked up a job so I could pay for a place to stay. I was fine with it being me and brother. Kelly kept trying to text me but I ignored it. I will never be able to trust him again. He hurt me, deeply.

I told him I'd never hurt him. Why did he hurt me? I decided to go to Christal's room to talk to her.

"Ahhhh yes. Right there baby." That's all I heard Christal saying. I felt so disgusted. I couldn't help but laugh.

I then knocked on the door and it got silent.

"You seem busy." I said while laughing.

"Girl you're never here anymore, so when Mikal is in town he basically lives with me" she replied.

"Uh, I can see that."

I walked in and sat down and Mikal joined us.

"Boy, if you don't leave. This is girl talk. Bye" Christal said to Mikal.

When he left, I told her everything about how I felt. Every time I tried to say the words there would be a lump in my throat. I was on the verge on crying with every syllable that came out of my mouth.

I told her how I had to stop getting on Instagram but him and exes pictures started to resurface and I couldn't stand to look at them. The comments got mean and I couldn't read them anymore. It was just hard. It's been really hard.

"You can't be sad over a man who lost you. You have to pick your head up. You can let him ruin you. You can let him affect your happiness. You are the strongest girl I've ever met. You are beautiful inside and out and you're even more beautiful when you're happy and smiling. Don't let him ruin that. I love you girl."

Christal's words really helped me feel better. There's nothing like having a friend after a heartbreak. We hugged and watched a bunch of sad movies so we could cry together. I knew she really wanted to be with Mikal because he always has to travel but she chose to hang
out with me.

 I knew she really wanted to be with Mikal because he always has to travel but she chose to hang out with me

I started to ignore his text but Christal said, "At least hear him out. You don't have to fall back into his arms or anything. Just try and end on good terms. You'll feel better."

I took her advice and said okay. I didn't know what I would hear from him. I just wanted it to be over with.

AN: hmmmmm she finally agreed to talk to Kelly