DM

Julia

"Bitch, wake up" I said while tapping Christal.
"Kelly liked my picture."

When I tell you I was shocked, I mean I was SHOCKED. A whole bunch of questions were running through my head. Like how did he find my Instagram. I was jumping in the inside, honestly.

"Girl, you better DM him or something." Christal said.

"He probably won't even reply."

"Just do it. Pleaseeeee!"

"Okay. Okay."

I went to his page and texted him. I was so nervous. I didn't even know what to say.

 I didn't even know what to say

When I tell you I was smiling. Cause first of all he replied. And second Kelly Oubre was LURKING on my Instagram. Now, I have to post more.

(Alexa play Heart on Ice by Rod Wave)

  On second thought, I will not be posting more. I can't lie to you. My feelings are a little hurt. Someone needs to remind me to stop being way in over my head. He does not want you Julie. Part of me is interested in him and another part is telling me it won't go well if I even try. So, I leave him on seen and go back to sleep.

   Moving to Arizona was a big thing for me. I was  finally getting away from my toxic family in Georgia. They stopped me from doing a lot of things even experiencing love. That's probably the reason why I'm so drawn to Kelly because I've never been allowed to be drawn to guys before. But I need to stop before I get hurt.

  I'm going to go out and find someone else. Someone who will actually want me. Chasing a fantasy in my head is not it. I go to the University of Arizona, there are plenty of guys who probably actually want a chance with me. I'll let them have it.

"Christal, I need to get put on with someone at Arizona. But I don't know who yet." I said.

"What about Chris? He's been asking me to put someone on with him too. And girl he is fine!" She said, showing me his Instagram.

 And girl he is fine!" She said, showing me his Instagram

(i swear he is sooo fine)

"Girl you didn't lie when you said he was fine now" I said laughing.

"Okay well, since you have no objections imma go ahead and set this is up. Don't fold either" She said.

"I'm getting ready to go on my date with Mikal, we can talk more later. I love you." Christal said while leaving.

This was going to be my first time going out with a boy. I think I'm ready.

AN: I'm gonna try my best to make chapters longer. But this is all so new to me.