The Make-Up

Kelly

In the car we didn't say a word. I was practicing everything I would say to her once I saw her but the words didn't come out. Once we got to the house, I said, "Look, everything you saw was a misunderstanding."

I showed her the messages that Makena sent saying she wanted closure.

"I'm not with my ex, the person I want is you."

"Then why was she holding your hand?" Julia replied.

"She was leading me to her car. She put my shirt in the hand that she was holding. Listen, I'd never hurt you and I'm sorry if I did."

Julia looked away and then finally replied back, "I told you everything. Things I have never told anyone else. Then I see you with your ex and it hurts. You kiss me and then a few days later, you're with your ex. You know how that makes me look? Do you know how it makes me feel Kelly? It hurts."

She began wiping her tears. All the guilt started the set in. I didn't realize how much I had hurt her. I took her hands and stood her up from the couch.

"I'm sorry. I'd never do anything to hurt you. I promise."

I took my hand and placed it on the side of her face to wipe her tears. She looked me in the eyes, revealing how beautiful they were, and I leaned in for a kiss. I ran my hands down to her waist as we kissed.

WARNING: Sexual Content

I led her to my room. I wanted to make up for everything. I wanted to make her feel good. I laid her down and hovered over her as we kissed. She pulled me closer wanting more, so took off her shirt, only exposing her bra. I began kissing her all over body.

She let out a moan as I kissed her breasts.

"Are you ready?" I said while smiling.

She nodded her head yes. I began to pull her pants down, exposing her underwear. I started to kiss her thigh as I rubbed my finger over her clit. She was so soaked, I wanted to taste her. I moved my tongue on her clit and she started to react to me.

"Mmm yess" She uttered. I then put my fingers in her entrance while I sucked her clit.

"Look me in my eyes baby" I said. I looked her in the eyes while she was about to climax.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum baby." She moaned.
"Cum for me then mamas" I replied before I went back down on her. While she was was climaxing I continued pumping my fingers in and out of her while sucking her clit.

"Oh my god." She said while her eyes rolled back. She began to squirm, I loved hearing her moans. I watched her unravel right in front of me.

She grabbed my hand and sucked the fingers that were just in her. I put my hand on her neck and began to kiss her. Our tongues were exchanging, you could tell how much I missed her.

She then looked me in eyes and said, "I love you Kelly."

"Damn, I was that good?" I replied while laughing.

"Shut up. I hate you."

"I love you too, Julia Lopez."

AN: my first sex scene , don't judge 😂