Unpacking

Julia

  After enrolling Julio in school. I gathered some of my things to bring to Kelly's house. I wasn't completely moving out from my dorm with Christal. Everyone was leaving the dorms because we had a mini break so I figured I'd stay with Kelly and my brother for a little.

  When I got there, Kelly was gone. I was kind of looking forward to seeing him but I forget that he plays basketball so he has to practice too. It felt nice having him though. He was really a shoulder I could cry on. Between him and Christal they could both keep me sane.

*BUZZ*

I was so excited that I rushed to get ready

I was so excited that I rushed to get ready. I put on my grey workout clothes, got in my uber, and bounced.

 I put on my grey workout clothes, got in my uber, and bounced

Once I got to the gym, all eyes were on me. I felt a little nervous because I was in a room full of NBA players. Then I saw Kelly and real butterflies started kicking in. He looked so cute when he was playing. It's something so attractive about athletes I don't know what it is.

He saw me and immediately ran over to me

He saw me and immediately ran over to me. He put his arms around me and yelled, "Hey guys, this is Julia."

He introduced me to all of his teammates. It was really fun getting to know them. Even though Mikal knew me he was still the main one asking questions. Christal's boyfriend is hilarious man.

After practice he drove me home and helped me unpack. While putting things up he grabbed something.

"What is this?" He said while grabbing my grandma underwear.

"Stopp. Give it back." I said embarrassed.

"Come get it." He then lifted his arm because knew I couldn't reach it. While jumping to get my freaking grandma underwear, I fell on top of him.

We looked in each other's eyes and it was like time stopped. I straddled his waist without breaking eye contact. There was so much tension in the air I could feel it and he could too. I leaned in closer to him to where our lips were almost touching. And then I grabbed my underwear out of his hand and ran to put it back.

Kelly then grabbed my waist from behind when I was about to walk away.

"Woah, where do you think you're going?" He said with a smirk.

He then turned me around with his hands still on my waist and kissed me. His lips felt so soft on mine. I couldn't help but go in for more. Placing my hands softly behind his neck, I continued to kiss him. The kisses became so ravenous, I had to stop before it went to far.

"Wow." I said while pushing my hair to the side.

I can't believe I kissed him. I can't believe he kissed me. Like what does this even mean. Kelly took my hands and said, " I want to take a chance on you. Please don't hurt me."

"Do you trust me?" I replied back.

He nodded yes.

"I will never hurt you. Ever"

He was afraid of me hurting him. But who knows if he would ever hurt me.

AN: Makena is making an appearance soon 😳