The Replacement

Yeah, I got a girlfriend. I admit it. I needed someone to help me get over her. Someone like Julie isn't easily replaced. I texted her but she didn't respond. She just left me on read. So decided to call Jaden.

"Jaden I need you to help me." I said.

"With what?"

"I want Julie back."

"How do you expect me to help you with that, you showed up with anoth-"

I interrupted her right there.

"Yes, Jaden. I know that, but I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't really want her."

"Come over in an hour. But if she doesn't forgive you. Leave her alone." Jaden said.

She sent me the address and I got dressed to see her. I got to her hotel and Julio opened the door. I was so excited to see him, it had been a while. Then behind was her, beautiful as ever. I started to walk towards her but she began to back away.

"Get away from me." Julie said.

"Why?" I replied.

I knew deep down why. I hurt her. I hurt her twice and now she's never going to come back.

"Because you gave up on us. And replaced us in two months Kelly. That's why. How can you show your face knowing you hurt the girl that loved you unconditionally?"

Julie said this and she looked like she was on the verge of crying. I never meant to hurt her.

"Julie, I didn't know how long distance would affect our relationship. So when you said you wouldn't come with me, I felt like the love with go away with the distance." I replied.

"But you didn't even try Kelly. You left Arizona and got another girlfriend."

She made a valid point. I wanted to make it all up to her. I wanted to rewind time.

"Let me make it up to you." Kelly said.

"No!" Julie replied. "Im not letting you hurt me again. I've been through enough."

"I'm not gonna hurt you again."

"I'll think about it. But for now you should go." She replied.

I left but she hadn't said anything so I texted her.

I felt so excited. I hadn't been this excited to see someone in a while. It felt like I was in high school again. I decided to take her to a private beach. I wanted it to be just me and her for once.

I was on the way to pick her up and when she came out she looked beautiful. I went to give her a hug but she moved her arm away.

"Don't touch me." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Okay, your majesty."

We then took the drive to the beach. It was beautiful and Julie looked happy to be there.

"Oh my god. I love it." She said.

I was glad to see her smiling. She then ran into the big room. Her eyes lit up as she looked around. Like a kid in a candy store.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit." She said.

"It's okay, you can wear my shirt." I took my shirt off and handed it to her. She went to the bathroom and quickly put it on, running to the water.

"Come on!" She said.

I went in and she began splashing water at me. I then picked her up and dropped her in the water. I thought she would be mad but she came out smiling.

"I hate you." She said laughing.

I looked at her and said "I love you." The silence was loud after that. So I went in and kissed her. It had been suck a long time. But the kiss became passionate as we began fighting for dominance. The kiss showed how much we missed each other.

I pulled away.

"Let's go eat." I said

We ate the food the hotel prepared for us and Julie was drinking Hennessy like it was water. I was surprised she didn't get sick. We shared laughs and some more kisses. But I didn't do anything with her but she was clearly drunk. Time had passed and it was time to go back.

Me and Julie went to the car and before I started it she put her hand on my arm.

"Thank you for today. I really needed it. I missed you a lot. I kept seeing your face everywhere and I just wanted to kiss it. You mean the world to me." Julie said.

I knew she was drunk talking. But it was nice to know she missed me as much as I missed her. On our car ride back I get a call, it's Kaylee. My girlfriend.

Julia knew. The phone call began to grow longer. And the next thing I knew Julia threw her panties in my lap.

Explicit Content (I'll tell you when it's over)

She began to play with her clit. Moaning while I was talking to Kaylee. I had muted myself while Julie started getting louder.

"I wish this was you doing this to me." She then began to put two finger inside of her.

"But you're doing things to someone else." She added.

She began playing with her clit harder. I found it hard to focus on the road. She was turning me on and I didn't know what to do. I hung up on Kaylee.

"Fuck, im about to cum." She then began to squirm in her seat as she was coming.

After she finished, she tasted herself.

(Okay it's over)

I knew she was doing this because she was drunk. I was completely in shock and also a bit turned on. I was also upset that Kaylee called me while I was with Julie. It was completely bad timing. Then we arrived at Julie's hotel.

"I would've invited you in. But it seems like you have someone else waiting for you back home. Bye Kelly." Julie turned around and walked into her house. I couldn't even be upset. I was in the wrong. I only want her no one else.

Unexpected | Kelly Oubre Jr.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara