The Trade

I couldn't believe they were trading me. I felt so betrayed and defeated. This is the team where I made my brothers, and when it came to me being traded nobody was man enough to tell me. They sat there and watched me practice with them the entire time, knowing it was my last day. How could they?
  I went home straight to Julia. Things had been going well for her, but I just needed to see her and hold her. When I got there it wasn't her there, it was Jaden. I had tears in my eyes, I tried wiping them but she noticed.

"Hey Kelly, I heard what happened." She said to me.

"Yeah, it really sucks. I have to leave Arizona and possibly my girlfriend because she goes to school here. I wasn't ever expecting this."

Jaden came closer to me. And she looked me in the eyes. She told me everything would be okay but I knew it wouldn't. I can't expect my girlfriend to move to California with me. And I don't expect her brother to want to either. It hurts, but basketball is my life. No matter where I am, I'll always want basketball there with me.

"Well I have to leave. Call me if you need anything." Jaden said while walking away.

A couple hours later, Julia came home from school. She opened her arms and hugged me. I pulled her in and kissed her. The kiss was long a passionate. I felt all my emotions coming out and so did my tears.

"Tell me how you're feeling." Julia said.

"I feel angry Julia. I'm angry my teammates knew and never told me. I'm angry I'll be even farther away from you. Im not mad at the trade. I'm mad at how it went. How nobody let me prepare"

I know in life you can't always prepare for everything. But even Mikal, my brother, didn't tell me anything.

"I'll be right back." Julia said.

Explicit Content ( you can skip the rest of this chapter )

Julia came out the bathroom in the rose gold robe. She walked up to me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Let me take your mind off of things." She said while dropping her robe.

She then began giving me ravenous kissing while we were struggling to get off my clothes. I began to kiss her from the neck down. I wanted her to feel how much I loved her. I made it all the way down in between her thighs, teasing her clit.

"Stop playing with me Kelly." She said, while pulling me up to give her a kiss. She then took my member and slid it inside of her.

"Damn, you're wet." I said while sliding in and out of her. I could see all over her face, how good I was making her feel. I wanted to nut so bad but I could see she was enjoying herself.

"Fuck, Im about to cum baby." I then turned her around and licked her clit from the back. I continued until she came.

"I'm not done yet." She said and then we continued our night.