Focus

Kelly

"Yo, did you see that post on The Shade Room?" Mikal asked me on the plane.

"Man, yes. I had to take her home because you and your girl decided to leave us. But you out of everybody should know I don't want any type of relationship right now." I said.

I hadn't been in a relationship since Makena. I loved that girl and she used me. She was only in it for the fame and money. After her, I never wanted to date again. That girl was crazy man.

"You have to get back out there one day man." Mikal said.

"Yeah, I know, just not right now."

Christal's friend was bad. I can't lie to you. I found myself lurking on her and Instagram and sheesh.

"What you looking at?" I jumped at Devin's words

"What you looking at?" I jumped at Devin's words. I ended up accidentally liking one of her other pictures.

"Man, look what you made me do." I said while hitting Devin, my teammate.

"Is she yo girl or something?"

"Nah, she's the girl I got caught with though." I said while rubbing my hands down my face.

"She's bad though, she's worth getting caught over"

No matter how pretty a female is, I can never date another one. I had to sue my ex because she didn't want to give me my dogs back. She was trying to force me to stay with her. I went through hell because of a female. I can't put myself through that again.

"Time to get off the plane guys. It's crunch time" Coach said.

Time to focus on the game and get this win.

AN: Short Chapter but I hope y'all like it lol.
A little Kelly POV