New Beginnings

Things had been going well between me and Kelly. Our connection grew stronger as we began opening up to each other more. And I love seeing that Julio gets along with him well. Everything always seems to fall into place when we are together. I haven't had that with anyone else and I'm hoping it stays this way forever.

"Have you ever considered modeling?" Kelly asked while packing some of his things.

"I mean, not really." I replied. "I'm not camera shy but modeling for professionals seems a bit much for me."

"Well my manager contacted me. People want to work with you. Consider it, it'll be while Im gone. It'll keep you occupied when you're not dealing with school." Kelly said while handing me a business card.

"I'll consider it, no promises."

It's weird how one day I'm a nobody and the next people want to work with me. Being in college while modeling seemed like a lot but I was interested in where it would take me.

"I love you Julie. I am the luckiest man on earth." Kelly said while kissing my forehead.

"I love you too babe."

After he left, I decided to text the number. I wanted to see where this modeling thing would take me.

I felt a bit nervous

I felt a bit nervous. My whole life I had been hidden away. I had always been told I amounted to nothing. That's why it's hard to believe people actually see the beauty in me.
After I met Christal and Kelly that feeling slowly started fading away.

I was very excited to see how everything was going to go

I was very excited to see how everything was going to go. I told Crystal who was very excited for me. I was finally getting out of my shell and trying new things.

The next day, I got ready to start my shoot and Kelly was there by my side supporting every second of my first shoot.

"You're a natural." Chloe said to me.

"She sure is." Kelly replied.

Kelly looked at me like I was the only girl in the whole entire world. He made me feel so special.
After the shoot, he introduced me to a manager.

"I can't always tell you when someone wants to work with you, so I got you a manager." Kelly said.

A beautiful girl introduced herself to me.

"Hi, I'm Jordan." She said while reaching her hand out.

I shook her hand and just admired her. She looked like the model not me.

 She looked like the model not me

Her and Kelly went away to talk. The way she smiled and touched him didn't sit well with me. But in the end that was the person he picked out for me, so I just went with it.

After getting to know Jordan a bit more, it kind of made me jealous. She had her life together and I was the opposite. But since she was my manager, I saw it as an opportunity to learn from her and to become better.

"Here, save my number." Jordan said.

She told me to be prepared for new beginnings and that this was just the start."