Georgia

Julia
Warning: Touchy Subject (Rape)

The drive on the way to my house was the longest ride ever. I was overthinking on what may happen when I get there. When I arrived, I approached the doorstep and knock on the door. My brother opens the door and I hug him with tears in my eyes. I felt so bad for leaving him. But I took his hand and walked in.

Everything was still there. My mom had lied. Nothing was sold and her boyfriend was still living with her. I can't believe it.

"THAT'S IT I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK!" I yelled.

"Oh no you're not." My mom's boyfriend said before grabbing me and hitting me.

"You'll never. Be. Able. To. Leave. Your. Mom. Again." Her boyfriend said. After every word he hit me again. I tried kicking him away but he grabbed my leg and pushed me down the basement stairs.

I couldn't believe this was happening. My mom let her boyfriend beat me. As I was getting hit, she looked me right in the eyes. I heard footsteps coming down the basement. It was her boyfriend again.

"I fucking hate you." I said and then I spit in his face.

"That's it." He said and he pushed me on the floor. He ripped my shirt and started touching me. I fought and fought but he was too strong. I screamed and screamed but no one would come and save me. He then took off my pants and forced himself in me. I took myself out of the moment. I wanted it to end. When it finally did he said, "Now get back to work and help your mom out so she can buy new stuff. If you try to leave, I'll do it again." He had a smirk on his face. He felt no remorse for what he did to me.

I ignored everyone's calls. I had no one to tell. I felt alone and sad again. I couldn't help but blame myself. If I would've never left my mom he wouldn't have raped me.

I went to my mom to tell him what he had done. She said it was my fault and that I was disgrace. I shouldn't look like a whore all the time. I shouldn't have left. I shouldn't have done all of these things. She didn't care that her own daughter got her life ruined by her boyfriend. I couldn't do it anymore. I had to go back to Arizona and I had to take my brother with me.

No one will ever know what it is like to have the person who gave birth to you, never give a damn about you. It was all too much. I should've stayed. God damn it. I should've stayed.

AN: Heavy Chapter. I hope I didnt trigger anyone.