Chapter 12: Weird Flex

"So you're telling me that your masterplan backfired?" Minho asked, and then heartily laughed.

"Such an amazing plan, I could never," Jeongin sarcastically spoke, thereafter joining Minho with a laugh.

"WHY DID YOU GIVE HER YOUR NUMBER?" Jisung whined, and Felix nervously laughed.

"She asked so politely that I couldn't turn her down..." he stated.

"But she's mine!"

"Since when?" Seungmin tapped his foot, "You need to win her heart first. Take notes from Chan."

Chan sheepishly laughed.

"Chan and Aisha have, like, a fairytale romance so let's not even begin to compare my love life to his," Jisung scoffed.

"Don't say that! You can have such a love life too!" Chan spoke, and from the sidelines, Hyunjin whispered to Changbin, "I think Chan is just straight up flexing his love story on us."

Changbin nodded, "Weird flex, but okay."

Meanwhile, Chan advised Jisung, "I don't think your plan has flopped just yet. You can still try and make her fall for you-"

"Never knew you would give such advices, but whatever," Jeongin intervened.

Jisung gave him a glare - which rather made him look like an angry little quokka - and Chan continued, "You can still text her and find a mutual understanding with her and-"

"Hate to interrupt, but she just texted me," Felix was looking at his phone when he spoke, and Jisung scurried over to him.

Sihyeon:
hey, this is Sihyeon!

"Heather who? I wish I was Felix," Jisung groaned.

"What should I reply with?" Felix asked.

"Greet her? I mean, if decency isn't dead yet?" Minho deadpanned.

"Right, right."

Felix:
Hey, what's up?

Felix saved her number in his phone, and Jisung sulked.

Sihyeon:
Just bored
Also watching Jiwon panicking
What a show

Felix:
What? Why?

Sihyeon:
She's contemplating whether to text Jisung or not
And breathing heavily like a dying whale

Felix:
Omg XDD

"This is your chance! Include her friend in your plan, Jisung!" Chan encouraged.

"Are you sure that Sihyeon won't get to know about it?" Jisung doubtfully asked, and before Chan could reply to him, he clicked his tongue and continued, "Ah, she won't! I am a masterplaner!"

"...whatever sails your boat?"

"Don't doubt me!"

With that, Jisung received a text from Jiwon.

Jiwon:
Hiii
This is Jiwon
Remember me?

Jisung:
Ofc!
How's your day going?

Jiwon is typing...

Jisung:
I need your help

Jiwon:
My day's going-
Oh?
With what?

Jisung:
I need you not to tell Sihyeon about this

Jiwon:
I suddenly don't have a good feeling about this...

"You're coming off as a creep, Jisung," Minho grimaced.

"Shut up!"

"You should be glad that you have all of us to help you with getting a girl. Chan started off alone and it took him so much time to get close to her," Seungmin said. (yes, 36 freaking chapters for a damn kiss)

Chan made a proud face, and Hyunjin looked at Changbin in his signature disgusted expression and whispered, "He's definitely flexing again."

"Yeah, whatever! Let me talk to her!" Jisung spoke, exiting the room and ignoring all the voices calling out to him.

Jisung:
It isn't anything sketchy, trust me

Jiwon:
Alright so I hate to break it to you but you and Sihyeon met on a sketchy app so if anything is sketchy, it is this

Jisung:
Why are you both so cold? Is this a trend?

Jiwon:
Sorry :(
Sihyeon is rubbing off on me

Jisung:
I can see
Anyways
I need your help
And to start off, please don't tell Sihyeon about this

Jiwon:
Okayyy
What's the problem?

Jisung:
I think I like Sihyeon

Jiwon:
OHMYGOD
DID I READ THAT RIGHT?
YES I DID
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD

Jisung:
Yeah I'm a little shy but she's hot af-

Jiwon:
You're not the first one to say lmao

Jisung:
What do you mean?

Jiwon:
She's gotten a lot of proposals ever since she was in a 'i hate boys' phase
So she's beaten up a lot of guys who tried to make her their girlfriend

Jisung:
Oml I'm scared...

Jiwon:
Dw, she's grown out of that phase by now
At least I hope so

Jisung:
I'll tread my way carefully
And for that, I need you to help me

Jiwon:
I think I know where this is going
And since I love you platonically, I'm going to help you

Jisung:
If you're thinking that I need you to make her jealous, then you're absolutely right

Jiwon:
Why is this so cliché T_T

Little did they know how it was about to turn not-so cliché.

(a/n: ALRIGHT WTF THIS BOOK HIT 2K, AND SUGAR DADDY HIT 70K+!! I HAD TO GIVE Y'ALL A CHAPTER AS A TOKEN OF LOVEEEE AND GRATEFULNESS!! THANK YOUUUUU!! I LOVE YOUUUUU!!)