Chapter 34: Dream Of You

"So... she fainted," Sihyeon facepalmed, looking at her friend passed out on her shoulder. Everyone was silent; even Hyunjin and Jisung had stopped wrestling.

"Uh," she nervously laughed in embarrassment, "She's a little, um, excited."

"Yeah," Chan sheepishly laughed too, "Let's get her inside?"

So Changbin picked her up and carried her to the couch, and Seungmin offered them a glass of water to sprinkle on her to wake her up. Felix gently sprinkled some drops on her face, but she didn't wake up.

"Guys...? Did we kill her?" the deep-voiced man panicked.

Sihyeon grabbed the glass of water and ruthlessly poured it on her face, and Jiwon shot up, "AH! WHERE AM I?"

Then she looked all around her and smiled, laying back on the couch and closing her eyes, "Such a good dream! I'mma wake up later."

"Can you stop embarrassing me?" Sihyeon whispered in her ear.

Jiwon just hmm'ed and went to sleep.

Sihyeon knew what could wake her up, and she grabbed Felix and spoke, "Yell at her in your deep voice. that might wake her up."

"Me?" Felix was hesitant, and when she nodded, he just went to Jiwon's ear and yelled, "MY HEAD HURTS!"

Jiwon shot up again, waking up with a start. She looked around herself again, and noticing Sihyeon standing behind her, looking at her with a 'disappointed but not surprised' face, she gasped.

"Am I really...?" she asked Sihyeon, and she nodded with a poker face.

"And did I just embarrass us...?"

Another nod.

All of a sudden, Hyunjin's booming laugh sounded, making Jiwon hide her face in embarrassment.

"I now see why she is a Jisung stan," Minho commented.

"HEY!" came a protest from the mentioned quokka. Minho just shrugged.

By now, any other person would have cringed so hard, so Jiwon stood up and bowed repeatedly, "I'm sorry!"

Chan bowed at her, and she bowed back, so he bowed again, and she bowed again, so he bowed again-

"Is this bowing game over or...?" Jeongin grimaced.

"I swear to god! I'm not that mindless, I just tend to fangirl a lot," Jiwon explained, and Changbin laughed,

"Felix and Jisung told us a lot about you both. You seemed like the only sane person amongst these three."

"EXCUSE ME?" the three spoke in unison, making Seungmin laugh hard.

"It's about 10 PM already. Have dinner with us?" Chan questioned, and just as Jiwon was about to agree, Sihyeon pulled her back and shook her head, "Some other time, Chan. We appreciate that you asked us though."

"No need to be so formal," Chan chuckled, "But we would've loved if you stayed."

"It's getting really late, so I guess we should head home," Sihyeon spoke like a rational person, and Jiwon nodded, inwardly crying over the fact that they just turned Stray Kids down for a dinner.

"Alright!" Chan spoke, and Minho added, "We'll drop you guys home."

"Ah, I already have a car parked outside. Thank you so much anyway!" Sihyeon did all the speaking, knowing that Jiwon probably wouldn't be able to control her emotions.

"Oh... okay," Minho spoke, and as the girls wished everyone a good night and waved them goodbyes, Jisung came running after them out of the dorm, and grabbed Sihyeon's wrist.

"Huh?" she didn't get a chance to retaliate when Jisung kissed her on the cheek, saying, "Dream of me. Good night!"

"Good... night?" she couldn't function when Jisung smirked at her, turning around and heading back inside.

She turned to Jiwon, and next, she heard another scream,

"AHHHH!"

(a/n: A DOUBLE UPDATE LIKE I PROMISED!! kinda late but oh well

at this point, I'm just deliberately trying to make you guys cringe. dw, it'll all be over soon!

also, there are about ten more chapters left for this book, so be prepared!)