Chapter 40: Wasted

"Sihyeon!" Jisung knocked at the girls' apartment door at one in the night, accompanied by Felix, who had to tag along because it was too late in the night.

Ever since he had received the call from Sihyeon, he had been worried about her. She didn't sound alright; her words were slurred and her speech distorted. He had watched too many sad movies and crime shows to expect that she was probably being murdered or something.

Jisung knocked again, and this time, the door opened.

And before him stood a very drunk Sihyeon.

"Um?" Felix raised his eyebrows.

"Who is it, bestie?" Jiwon asked from the background, sounding wasted as well.

Sihyeon looked at Jisung up and down, "It's a man, bestie. Very handsome, I must say! Those arms, oh my god!"

Jisung looked at her as she giggled, literally thirsting over him in front of him, and then she stopped giggling and commented, "But he looks like a squirrel, bestie!"

Felix burst out laughing.

Then came Jiwon's voice from behind, "OH, EM GEE! IT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND, BESTIE!"

Sihyeon gasped, "JISUNGIEEEE!"

"Uh," Jisung paused, "Are you drunk?"

"Naur, mate, this is only apple juice!" Sihyeon showed him the glass in her hands, and then downed the rest of the drink in her glass as well.

"Damn, work that Aussie accent!" Felix cheered, and for the first time in forever, Jisung chose to be the sane one.

"Stop, Lix! These two are drunk; don't encourage them!" he told the actual Aussie.

"Come inside, baby boys!" Sihyeon walked inside, leaving the door open for the two to walk in. The two men walked inside, and instantaneously saw then bottles littered on the ground. The room reeked of alcohol.

"How much did you drink?" Jisung questioned, watching Sihyeon sit down beside Jiwon.

"Two."

"Alright."

"...plus three," Jiwon lifted three fingers, adding in to Sihyeon's count.

"Damn, how are you even conscious yet?" Felix questioned, sitting down before the two girls, and patting the ground beside him for Jisung to sit as well. The quokka sat down as well, seeing no other option around.

"You know what? I'm gonna slaughter all the mafias and dominate the world!" Jiwon blabbered out.

"But bestie, how will you do that?" Sihyeon slurred out.

"Bestie, we are friends with Stray Kids, and they're dominating the world anyway!"

Then the two girls looked at the boys and yelled, "STRAY KIDS WORLD DOMINATION!"

"YEET!" Felix cheered, and Jisung sighed. He hated to be the sane one in such situations.

"Alright, let's get you both to sleep," he spoke, standing up and gently pulling Sihyeon up with her elbows and arms. Felix got the message and repeated the action with Jiwon.

Jiwon easily complied with Felix's actions, but Sihyeon whined, "I don't wanna go!"

"C'mon, babe, we gotta get you to sleep," Jisung pleaded, but she shook her head. Finding no other option, he slid his arms under her back and behind the back of her knees, and hoisted her up, carrying her to her bedroom.

"Jisungie, no!"

(a/n: TO BE CONTINUED AHAHAHA THERE'S MORE AND I BET YOU'LL LIKE IT ;))

Double update, tada! I hope you liked reading this! Thanks for reading so far, I love youuuu)