Chapter 9: Dumb, Dumber, And Dumbest

"Should I wear blue or red? Oh, I know, I look good in blue," Jiwon gave a monologue to nobody in particular, and Sihyeon excitedly skipped around the apartment.

"I'm going to meet Felix! I'm going to meet Felix!"

"Bro, you're talking to Jisung. You should aim for him," Jiwon advised.

At that, Sihyeon stopped jumping, and with a poker face, she spoke, "Who says I'm aiming for someone?"

"Wait, what are you excited for, then?"

"Just checking the goal of meeting Lee Felix off my bucket list. To be honest, I wanted to meet all of Stray Kids, but I'm not gonna get greedy and jinx it," she explained.

"Girl," Jiwon sighed in disbelief, "You're talking to Han Jisung and you're meeting him. Does it still not register in your head or what?"

"Look, I'm just a fangirl going to meet her idols. If you're hinting... romance, then you're delulu."

"Haw, I'm not delulu!"

"Yes, you are!"

Jiwon jumped up from her spot and chased after Sihyeon, who ran away, screaming.

"Come back this instant!"

---

"Come back this instant!"

"Dude, what were you thinking?" Felix grimaced, stomping away from Jisung, "You were supposed to not let her get your identity out to the world. How the heck did you end up with making us both go out for a meet?"

"It's not what it sounds like!" Jisung argued.

"It's exactly what it sounds like!"

"Well, what would you do if you were in my shoes?"

"I would tell her to not let it out, and if she threatened, then I would take the matters to court and file a lawsuit against her."

"You wouldn't do that. You're a soft little bean."

"Yeah, you're right," Felix grinned and shrugged, "Let's meet them!"

"Dumb and dumber," Seungmin sighed.

"Did someone call?" Hyunjin's head peeked from behind the wall.

"And dumbest," Seungmin completed, walking off.

"Oh, and by the way," Jisung started, "We have to meet them in, like, an hour."

Felix froze.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?" He panicked, "I NEED TO CHOOSE AN OUTFIT AND-"

"OH, MY GOD, ME TOO!"

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!"

---

"Why are you like this?"

"When are they arriving?" Jiwon impatiently asked, casting glances to her watch every five seconds.

"It's literally been five minutes since we've arrived," Sihyeon murmured, "Have some patience."

And as it had been planned, the two girls had been waiting in a family park close to JYP Entertainment's headquarters, just about ten minutes away from it. Jiwon had been waiting while tapping her foot continuously for the past few minutes, whereas Sihyeon still had her calm composure on.

"Why are the- oh, my god, is it them?" Jiwon lowly squealed, and as the two men she had thought were Felix and Jisung passed by them, Sihyeon laughed.

"Shut up," Jiwon spoke, embarrassed.

---

"Shut up," Jisung spoke, embarrassed.

Aisha and Chan laughed, and Felix rubbed a comforting hand on his shoulder, all the while trying not to laugh. The four were currently in a car, being driven to their dates. Well, not exactly a date for Felix and Jisung, but Chan and Aisha were heading to drop the two off at the park and go to their own date.

"So you were serious about dating someone on that app?" Aisha laughed harder, and then stifled it immediately, "Sorry."

"Don't laugh! It's my only option to find love!" Jisung exaggerated, and Chan laughed, keeping a hand on Aisha's thigh, which somehow transmitted the peal of laughter to her as well.

"Don't worry; you'll find love," Felix comfortingly spoke, and as Jisung nodded in consolation, he added, "If that girl is actually a girl, and not a pedo trying to kidnap a kpop idol."

"FELIX!"

The other three laughed.

(a/n: I hope no one took the 'dumb, dumber and dumbest' joke too seriously. It was only meant for humor purposes, so please don't hate on it :)

Also, this is one of the rare times I'm writing a full chapter on my phone, and this happened:

I wanna know who that is now lmao

Also, I woke up to this:

Now I'm not sure if they were joking or not but I had just woken up for an exam so I just started laughing lmao

(Also, yes, I promote my books)

Lmao that's it, thanks for reading this chapter!)