Chapter 30: He Has The Balls

Jisung tentatively knocked on the main door of the dorm, and it didn't take Chan more than three seconds to swing open the door.

"Jisung!" he fumed in concern.

"Hi?" Jisung raised his eyebrows, "Oh, look! A goat!"

"I'm not going to get distracted, Han Jisung," Chan folded his arms.

"Oop, he'll be dead meat tonight," Minho chuckled, and Jeongin high-fived him.

The entire group was standing behind Chan, all either concerned for what was about to happen or just preparing for the tea to be spilled - except Felix. He was smiling widely behind everyone, inwardly celebrating.

"Where were you? We were worried sick for you!" Chan spoke, genuinely concerned for the younger.

"I was with Sihyeon," Jisung explained, "We made up!"

"Wait, you did?" Chan's arms unfolded, his expression morphing into that of a pleasantly surprised one.

"YES!" Felix yelled from behind, making his way through the crowd, "HE DID! HE'S DATING HER!"

"WHAT?" Hyunjin exclaimed, "HE ACTUALLY HAD THE GUTS TO DO THAT?"

"HEY!" Jisung protested.

"He's right, though. Never knew you had it in you," Seungmin chuckled.

"No! Our Jisungie has the balls!" Chan tried, unintentionally making Minho laugh.

Changbin ushered him inside the dorm, and sat him down, and propping his own head up with his palms, which were rested on his knees, he sat down before him and asked, "Details or it didn't happen."

"You should thank Aisha for it all. Without her, nothing like this would've happened," Jisung began.

"I know, right? She's the best," Chan was proud.

"Yeah! She talked to both of them and convinced her to give me a chance. So I went to her place, and I apologized, and then she apologized, and... yeah, that's it," Jisung spared the details of what happened next.

"You're forgetting something," Felix smiled evilly (at least he tried).

"A-Am I?" Jisung blinked.

"What do you mean?" Jeongin questioned.

"Sihyeon and Jisung cuddled on the sofa!" Felix spilled the tea.

"Oh- HOW DO YOU KNOW?" Jisung's mind = blown (i really wanted to write the full 'mind was blown' but this fits better).

"I have my sources," he winked at Jisung.

"You guys cuddled? My child! You're growing up!" Hyunjin faked crying.

"Since when did you guys decide on adopting each other? The last time I saw such a scene, Jisung was adopting Felix. What?" Chan asked, raising a single eyebrow.

"I grew up learning how to tame brats because I knew I'd have to nurture Han Jisung," Hyunjin simply stated.

"Wha-"

"Why are you asking that, Chan? You're our dad anyway," Seungmin shrugged.

"Oh, well," Chan gave up.

"But tell me all the details!" Felix copied Changbin in his position of propping up their heads with their palms.

"Well..." Jisung's face grew hot.

"Is that...? Is Jisung really blushing?" Minho's eyes grew wide, "The last time I saw him blush was when he embarrassed himself in an interview."

"Yo, I can blush!" Jisung protested, "And SIhyeon and I were, um..."

Felix dropped his face (that sounds so weird), "You did what?"

"No! Stop! We were just about to kiss- you know what? Forget about it," Jisung flailed his arms in the air to brush off the topic.

"Hey! I wanted all the juicy details!" Felix groaned.

"You-" Jisung was about to speak when his phone tinged. He drew it out of his pocket and smiled when he read the text sender's name.

It was Sihyeon. He had butterflies in his stomach in the anticipation of what she could've sent him, and he read the text:

Free tomorrow? I wanna take you somewhere :)

(a/n: y'all don't comment that often now :(

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, IT'S MY FAVORITE THING TO LOOK AT (except Chan but you get my point)!!

Thanks for reading!)