Chapter 7: Chandler To My Joey

"I just... saw her."

"Who? Wait..." Felix's mouth went wide open, "Her?!"

"You mean that girl from that app?" Minho clicked his tongue, "Well done."

"What-" Changbin had just begun when Jisung snapped out of his trance and exclaimed,

"GUYS! SHE'S SO PRETTY!"

"..." the entire group silenced, and nobody knew how to break the more important part to him.

"Jisung, child," Chan sighed, "That's all you got from what just took place?"

"What else is ther- OH!" Jisung stood up from his seat abruptly, "I BROKE MY PHONE!"

"Oh, my god," Jeongin facepalmed.

"There are more important things in life than a phone!" Seungmin scolded him.

"Whoa, you sound like my mom," Jisung remarked.

"I can't with him," Seungmin stomped out of the crowd of the eight.

"What else is there to understand- OH!" Jisung got his epiphany, "MY FACE SHOWED! SHE KNOWS WHO I AM NOW!"

"Thank god," Minho sighed, "His brain cell worked."

"WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?" Jisung panicked.

"I don't know!" Changbin spoke up.

"SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS IT'S ME! SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS IT'S ME!"

"Stop repeating yourself!"

"I'M NOT REPEATING MYSELF! I'M NOT REPEATING MYSELF!"

"By the way," Chan raised his eyebrows, "Does she suit your taste?"

"LET ME PANIC!"

---

"LET ME PANIC!"

Sihyeon paced around in her room, and Jiwon was almost going crazy. Poor Jiwon – she didn't know whether to laugh in victory over her words coming true, or panic like Sihyeon because her roommate was unknowingly texting Han freaking Jisung.

"But-"

"Let me panic in peace!" Sihyeon screeched.

"Do you even hear yourself? Panic in peace? Bro, you good?"

"I'm not, thanks for asking," Sihyeon sat down on the bed, and looked at her phone. She remembered the past few moments which have shook her to the core: how she accidentally video called 'Peter' and saw Han Jisung instead, and then both of them screamed in sync, and then Jisung probably flung his phone off to Antarctica, and then she panicked and ended the video call.

"You know what?" Jiwon started.

"What?"

"You're probably gonna marry him and have kids with him, and live in the countryside in peace. If that actually happens, please get me a side house where I can grow old."

"What the-"

"You're the Chandler to my Joey."

"I-"

"OH, MY GOD! I JUST REALIZED THAT YOUR LIFE TURNED INTO A FANFICTION!"

"GOSH, STOP!" Sihyeon had to put an end to Jiwon's train of thoughts, so she yelled, "WHAT DO I DO NOW?"

"You can always-" Jiwon began, but Sihyeon stopped her midway.

"Don't give me the bullshit you read on Wattpad!"

"Alright, that's a question I can't answer," Jiwon shrugged.

"Ugh, I'll have to talk to him about this."

"Who's 'him'?"

"Jisung, of course."

"What are you even gonna say?"

"...I don't know."

"Whatta plan!"

(a/n: did you like this chapter? I have a lot of routes for this story but I can't ask y'all what to choose because it'll spoil the plot for you T_T

I hate making decisions ughhhh

If you're seeking advice for anything, please check out my book THE BOOK OF ADVICE!)