Chapter 27: Call You Mine

Jisung's phone rang, playing a Girls' Generation song, and he made a mental note to change the ringtone soon, because it didn't suit his dark and depressed demeanor anymore. He thought of changing it to a Billie Eilish song when he noticed the caller ID.

It was Jiwon.

He immediately picked it up and desperately spoke, "Jiwon! Oh, my god! Thank you!"

She chuckled, "I know why you sound so excited, but it's just me. Not Sihyeon."

"Oh..." Jisung was disappointed.

"Don't worry; she wants to meet you. I'm sending you our address. Be there soon!"

And with that, she hung up. Jisung stared at his phone in utter silence for a minute. Then, he screamed.

The boys came rushing into his room, breaking open the door and looking alarmed and concerned.

"What happened?! Where is the killer?!" Hyunjin had a bathroom slipper in his hands.

"Killer?" Jisung raised an eyebrow.

"Why else would you scream?" Jeongin groaned. Minho wiggled his eyebrows.

"No, I just received a call from Jiwon," Jisung pointed to his phone in confusion.

Felix took a second to process it before he jumped up and down, and hugged his squirrel mate, "Finally!"

"I've never felt so happy before!"

That's when his phone tinged with a message.

---

That's when her phone tinged with a message.

"He's in the apartment complex," Jiwon informed Sihyeon, who breathed in and out and said, "Please get him up to our apartment, Jiwon. I need to collect myself."

"Sure!" Jiwon spoke, heading out of the door as the other breathed heavily, trying to muster up her courage to face the man she liked - or maybe more than liked. She didn't know how, but the time that both of them had spent trying to make each other jealous made them come closer and miss each other, surprisingly.

The door opened, and Sihyeon's breath hitched in her throat when she saw him coming. It was like a scene right out of Ouran High School Host Club; Han Jisung was surrounded by a background of red roses and pink color, with sparkles shimmering around him. If he wasn't nervous and awkward, he could have easily come off as one of the main characters of the anime.

Not the time for the host club, Sihyeon - she thought, gulping when Jisung stepped in, and she averted her eyes from him to the floor.

JIsung, seeing this, frowned, thinking that she wasn't happy seeing him, when in reality, she was just collecting herself and trying not to see him as Tamaki. If you know, you know.

"Hey, Sihyeon?" he started, clearing his throat, "I can go away if you want that..."

"No!" she immediately protested, "Don't go... please?"

Jisung smiled, stepping towards her, and beginning to speak, "First of all, I'm so damn sorry for doing that to you. I feel like a complete idiot now, realizing how stupid my plan was. I mean, this isn't fiction, right?"

"Yeah, this ain't Wattpad," Jiwon added from behind.

"What's that?"

"Oops- just ignore me."

Jisung looked back at Sihyeon, "Yeah, so I was a douchebag, and I shouldn't have played with your feelings. But seriously, I had no idea that you would feel that way. I just wanted to make you fall for me, and... and I was childish and immature in my decisions. Trust me, I'm much better than that. Please, please give me a chance, Sihyeon."

Sihyeon chuckled through her incoming tears, "It's okay, Jisung. I was the same. I thought... I thought giving you a taste of your medicine would make me feel better, and erase- erase all the feelings I was developing for you. We're both at fault for doing this to each other. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for hurting you back."

Jiwon fangirled in the background.

Jisung hesitantly brought a hand up to her face, cupping her cheek. When Sihyeon relaxed into his touch, his hesitation vanished, and a bright grin took its place on his face.

"I like you so much," he spoke softly.

"I do too," her eyes were soft and gentle when she locked them with his.

"I'll keep you happy, Sihyeon. Please give me a chance to call you mine," he bit his lip in an endearing way, and her lips spread into a wide, playful grin.

"Are you sure about that?" she questioned.

"Of course!"

"So you want to deal with my tantrums and sarcasm, and especially my weirdness?"

Jisung raised an eyebrow, "Funny because I'm the same."

"Please, you have no idea how sarcasm works!" Sihyeon scoffed jokingly.

"Sure, sure," Jisung tried to be sarcastic, and she burst out laughing, clutching his hand on her cheek with her own hands, and brought it to her mouth to gently kiss at the back of his.

"Yes, Jisung. I'm ready to call you mine too," Sihyeon said with sparkling eyes, gleaming with hope and affection.

"SHE SAID WHAT?" Jiwon fainted behind them.

The two turned to look at her, and laughed heartily.

(a/n: was this cute enough? there's more fluff coming up! thanks for reading!)