Chapter 36: Perfect Sync

A knock sounded on the main door of their apartment, and Sihyeon was quicker than Jiwon to open the door, her heart beating at a rate of 300 kilometers per hour. It could practically jump right out of her rib cage, but when she pictured that happening, she gagged and tried to erase the picture from her head. Too gruesome.

She swung open the door to reveal Han Jisung himself, a sky blue hoodie and black jeans on him along with a mask. Of course, if anyone saw him climbing up the stairs in a regular apartment complex, he'd be bombarded with fans and media.

"H-Hi," Sihyeon nervously said, knowing what she had signed up for.

"Um, hey," Jisung sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck, and was ushered inside by Sihyeon.

Jiwon walked out of her room casually, but upon seeing the idol, she grinned widely, "Hey! Welcome!"

Jisung hesitantly smiled, trying not to think much about the deal, since as much as he appeared to be confident, he was so flustered inwardly.

"What's up?" Jiwon frankly asked, sitting down on the couch, and patting the space next to her, motioning Jisung to sit. He tentatively sat down, his legs stuck together like that of a typical anime girl.

"Nothing much, I guess... Just came to meet you guys," he gathered his thoughts to reply.

"Oh? I bet you're here for Sihyeon," Jiwon laughed, "I'll give you two some space."

Somebody stop her - Sihyeon thought instantly, watching her best friend walk off, not before giving her a smirk. Now, she was alone with the man she had made a deal of not getting flustered. And she would be lying to herself if she didn't admit that he made her blush so freaking much.

Jisung noticed her hesitation and called for her, "Sihyeon?"

"Yeah?" she immediately responded, almost as if she was attacked with the question.

"Sit with me?" he spoke with a pout.

"Gosh, how can you be so effortlessly cute?!" she mumbled to herself, walking over to the couch to sit close to him. Once she arrived, Jisung looked at the ground, mustering up all his courage to do what he came to do.

He turned to her, staring at her right in the eyes, and she gulped as she stared back. And in his eyes, she saw desperation. Desperation for an act of love. And she couldn't hold herself back when her hand crawled up to his hand placed on the couch. Their fingers undoubtedly intertwined, and Jisung dreamily sighed, not breaking that eye contact.

With his free hand, he cupped her face gently, his fingers supporting the side of her jaw, and she inhaled sharply, knowing what was coming. And was she longing for it.

She saw crimson creep up his face, and she was certain that her face was getting hotter by each passing second.

Jisung's thumb drew small circles on her cheek, and leaning in closer to her, his eyes closed. And so did Sihyeon's, as she leaned in with closed eyes, extremely slowly. It didn't take long for their lips to lock into a passionate kiss.

It felt like all the longing they held for each other all this time was poured generously into that kiss; soft, but desperate. Their lips moved in perfect sync, as if they were meant to be in each others' embrace.

She held his face, too into the kiss, and seconds later, they parted, both breathing heavily. And both of their faces were red and sweaty.

"That was..." Sihyeon shyly grinned, "Great."

"I could get used to it," Jisung chuckled, shy as well.

There was a comfortable silence for about half a minute, and that's when Jisung burst out laughing, "Did we both lose the challenge?"

"Ah, damn!" she laughed along, and shifted in closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder, just the way she liked it. Jisung, with his opposite hand, ran his fingers through her hair, and it was the wholesome moment they had waited for all the time.

And accidentally exiting the room, Jiwon looked at them being all soft and comfortable, and spoke, "Did I miss something?"

"You actually did," Jisung sneered, making Sihyeon giggle hard.

"Gosh!"

(a/n: Okay I swear I DIDN'T plan this but the first kiss in both Sugar Daddy and this book happened in chapter 36. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY)