Chapter 17: Playing With Feelings

"Sihyeon!" Jiwon burst through the door of the said girl's room. She fell off her chair in shock.

"Give a warning before you attack me, at least. I'm not a titan, geez!" Sihyeon stood up from the ground, rubbing her butt.

"The news is worth attacking you with!" Jiwon acted all excited.

"Wait, let me guess... You didn't burn a pancake?" Sihyeon asked hopefully. 

"No."

"Harry Styles is going on tour?"

"No, but I would love that."

"You saw a bird giving birth?"

"I'm not like you to get excited over that kinda thing," Jiwon sighed.

In a tiny voice, Sihyeon murmured, "It would be nice to see such a thing..."

"You cooled down the excitement," her friend reminded her.

"Okay, okay, what is it?" Sihyeon listened carefully, sitting back on the chair.

"Han Jisung and I are dating!"

She fell off again.

"What?"

---

"What?"

Jisung proudly crossed his arms over his chest, and Chan just stared at him, having heard his plan along with the rest of the boys.

"That's the only thing you could think of?" Chan raised his eyebrow.

"Yes! Aren't you proud of me?" Jisung smirked.

"Um, no?" Seungmin simple stated, weirded out by his mind-boggling plan.

"What?" Jisung loosened his arms, letting them fall to his sides.

"Okay, Han, one question," Hyunjin began rather formally, and looking at him, he let an expression of disgust take over as he said, "Are you crazy?"

"How-"

"No, lemme finish!" Hyunjin scolded him, "Bro, I knew we were equally stupid, but you've proven me wrong — you're stupider than me!"

"What do you mean?" Jisung still had no clue.

"You just proved to Sihyeon that you were just messing with her! That you liking her was just some kind of a joke," Changbin explained.

"Ugh, I didn't mean that!" Jisung whined, "Somebody understand me! Minho would!"

All of them looked at Minho, who was busy typing away on his phone.

Jeongin coughed to get his attention, and Minho looked up from his phone to see everyone staring at him.

"What?" he asked, lost.

"Are you even listening?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, yeah. He just said something about Sihyeon, right? Did he propose to her or what?" Minho tried, and everyone groaned in response.

"Did I say something wrong?" he asked, perplexed, and then went back to his phone.

"Anyways," Jeongin spoke, "I think you shouldn't go with this plan."

"But if I fake breakup with Jiwon, Sihyeon would know what I trying to do," Jisung reasoned.

"So what do you plan on doing?" Felix asked, and as Jisung thought of something, he looked back at Felix, smirking, and the Aussie felt intimidated.

"Um...?" Felix spoke as Jisung creepily smiled, looking at him.

Jisung then skipped to Felix and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, and said, "Yo, my twin! This is where I'll need your help!"

"Uh?"

"You gotta ignore Sihyeon for a while," he explained to Felix, "Make her miss me. Make her feel jealous of Jiwon and me. You just have to stay away from her."

"Won't that be rude?" Felix, being the sweetheart he is, doubtfully asked.

"Aw, how sweet! You just gotta be a little tough."

"...How?"

---

"...How?"

Sihyeon questioned, and Jiwon froze.

Alright, so her and Jisung hadn't completely planned out the story of how they got together, but she could improvise, right?

"We fell in love at first sight."

A huge facepalm at that.

Sihyeon raised her brow, and spat, "Uh huh? I can see that you're lying."

"Fine, fine!" Jiwon pretended to give up, "We talked a lot and turns out that we have a lot in common. So... he proposed to me and now we're dating."

Sihyeon seemed satisfied with her answer, and Jiwon rejoiced.

However, something in Sihyeon's heart cracked. So Jisung was just pretending to like her? Was he playing with her?

And why was she feeling this way?

(a/n: I can't help but add Attack on Titan references in all my stories I'm sO SORRY-)