Reunion

Just thought this would be the right time to say I discovered this amazing Minsung fanfic. It's written by Toastter_TreattsDefinitely check out their work, it's amazing!

     If Minho had to make predictions on how his afternoon would go, standing in a line for bubble tea would not have been one of them.

     Standing in a line, getting bubble tea for Kim Seungmin no less. It was an interesting turn of event, but then again... Minho couldn't say he was surprised.

     He wasn't stupid. Finding Seungmin at the very same location he had "accidentally" sent to Minho could not be a coincidence. Buying a snack his foot, Seungmin was up to something.

     So why was Minho playing along?

     Honestly, Minho felt really pathetic, thinking about the real reason. The moment Seungmin had asked him to come along for bubble tea, Minho lost his skepticalness.

     In that moment, he began to think that perhaps Seungmin wanted to hang out with him. It was Seungmin who had approached him, Seungmin who had remained talking to him. Whether it was all part of a trick or not, Seungmin didn't seem particularly bothered to be hanging around Minho.

     Seungmin couldn't have any bad intentions. Minho saw too much of himself in Seungmin to think anything ill of him.

     Bullied by classmates? Misjudged by everyone around them? Never getting a freaking break? Minho had been there, done that, got the t-shirt. And it wasn't like things were getting better.

     Having that one special friend in their life? Checkmate.

     In the end, aside from Minho's whole almost dying thing, and Seungmin's getting betrayed situation, the two had a lot more in common than they thought. As much as Minho hated to admit it.

     And Minho was jealous. He had been ever since the whole Hyunjin-Seungmin thing. Hearing Seungmin's story, Minho could almost replay his own life, he could understand every moment perfectly. And here, Seungmin had the chance to reunite with that special person in his life.

     Minho wanted that for himself so badly, it hurt.

     It really was crazy how much Seungmin knew about Minho by now. Minho had entrusted that guy with secrets that he had never told a living soul.

     Of course, there was still something Minho kept to himself. But it wasn't as if it was a big deal.

     Standing in the crowded shop, Minho felt a headache coming on. Come to think of it, he didn't really feel like bubble tea anymore. But he was stuck here to get Seungmin's drink. What was taking him so long?

     "Sorry sweetie, I left my wallet in the car. Let's go back and get it, then we'll rejoin the line, ok?"

     "Ok, Dad!"

     And just like that, the family in front of Minho left the line. That put Minho as the second person in the line. He just had to wait for the teenage boy in front of him to finish ordering. He was wearing a hat to cover his hair, but suddenly, Minho began to feel very restless; as if his mind was trying to recognize something.

     "Thank you, sir." 

     The boy took his two drinks. Minho sighed in relief that he would finally get to leave this line. He took out the money Seungmin gave him.

     The boy in front of him turned around.

     Time froze.

     Clang!