Epilogue

"My Text Friend stopped talking to me after like, two weeks. What a waste," a student complained.

     Han Jisung was waiting at the bus stop with a few students from his class. They weren't exactly friends, but after taking a risk to stand next to them, Han had learnt that his presence wasn't minded in these gatherings. The topic for the day was Text Friends.

     "Really? My friend and I still talk a lot over text, even game a little. He's a cool guy," another boy said. "Dang, you're lucky," the previous boy grumbled.

     Suddenly, Han felt his phone ping with multiple notifications.

Stray Kids:

Hyunjin:

ok, so get this, changbin actually thinks he can take me on in basketball

Seungmin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Changbin:

shut up, im sure I can!

Lee Know:

with that height? uh... no u cant

Changbin:

hey, height shouldn't be the reason!

Channie:

#heightdoesn'tmatter

Felix:

this, I GOTTA see!

Hyunjin:

we're at the seoul city basketball court now, come over guys!

Jeongin:

oooh, ill be there!

Felix:

Han, ur school is near there, right? come over!

     A smile automatically went on Han's face at seeing his name. It was nice to know he was never forgotten, whether he was online or not. And this? This, he HAD to see!

     Han vaguely heard his name being called as he eagerly replied back.

Han:

ill bring the popcorn!

     "Yo, Han!"

     Han immediately looked up, wondering if he had done something wrong.

     "What's going on with your Text Friend?" one of the boys asked. Han noticed he was being included in these boys' conversations more and more.

     A few more notifications came on before Han could answer.

Lee Know:

ill bring the first aid kit!

Changbin:

u guys are soo mean

Seungmin:

im taking bets!

Felix:

50 cents on hyunjin!

Hyunjin:

wait, that's all im worth!?

Felix:

no, im literally broke XD

     Han hid his laughter. He looked up at the boys, who were waiting for his answer. Han grinned.

     "Oh, nothing much. See you guys!" 

     And with that, Han took his backpack and ran off. Off to what was nothing much.

     Nothing much that meant everything. To all of them.