BONUS CHAPTER! (Maknae on Top Special)

Hello readers! As you can tell from the chapter title, I currently interrupt the current story to present a bonus chapter that nobody asked for but... you're getting it anyways! And why, you may ask? 

     I've never said this before, but Jeongin is actually my SKZ ult, and he went and dropped MAKNAE ON TOP! So obviously, I can't NOT take advantage of this. I had a funny skit in my head of what the Behind the Scenes of this entire thing would be, and I figured "Hey, I have a groupchat fanfic ongoing, why not just post it there?". So here I am!

     I figured some comedy would be nice after all the serious things that have happened, so forget the current story for a second. This special chapter will take place in the current SKZ universe, completely unrelated to the group chat storyline, but I hope you guys enjoy! (Also, Maknae on Top is seriously catchy, help...)

SKZ Maknae's:

I.N.:

guys, guys, guys!

Hyunjin:

oh wow, innie is actually the first one to speak

Felix:

u seem excited

I.N.:

i do, i have big news!

Han:

oooh, do tell!

I.N.:

ok, so u know that Maknae on Top song that was hinted in some of the promo stuff we did, that Stay know absolutaly nothing about except for the fact that it exists?

Seungmin:

oh wait, is it that song that Changbin hyung and Channie hyung were going crazy about cause "I.N. was actually noticing  them?"

Hyunjin:

oh yeah, that one!

Felix:

wait, so what about it?

I.N.:

well... i think im ready to release it!

Hyunjin:

really!?

I.N.:

its about time. Stay have gone crazy, quoting it everywhere, so i might as well deliver!

Seungmin:

wait, so u really just went ahead and helped compose a song about how ur the best?

I.N.:

yeah, problem?😎😎

Felix:

so u going to release the recording?

I.N.:

nah... i have bigger ideas!

I.N.:

i was think about releasing an MV

Han:

oh wow innie, thats great!

Han:

whats gonna be in it? gonna make Stay fangirl over you again by being a cinnamon roll?

I.N.:

hah, hannie hyung, youre funny!

I.N.: