5.Party!!

It was the night of the party. We dropped off James at Kaylee's for the night. I'm putting on a matching red lace crop top and frilly skirt with a black knee high heel. For my makeup I'm trying  to pull of the natural look. Kaylee is wearing a half shoulder dress that is half black and half red with a red laced up ankles boots. And for makeup for her she just put a few touches.
Carter just wore his normal clothes he said he did want to be dolled up.

" Kay, Cart I really need to talk to you tomorrow." I stated.

" Okay." they say at the same time.

" Hey now don't start" I added with a serious face.

~ding dong~

" That must be Zander I will get it." I say before Carter or Kaylee had a chance to.

" Hey." I say as I open the door.

" Hey you look gorgeous." He smirked.

" Thanks you don't look to bad your self." I giggled.

I totally lied he looked handsome with hair in a messy look. He had his classic bad boy clothes but he just pulled it way better than anyone would. "Done checking me out yet?" he ask.

" No not yet." iIsay with a smirk he thought he got me.

" Okay love birds lets get the show on the road." Kaylee said I blushed ten times darker than a strawberry. when we went outside I say a black BMW convertible. " Oh my gosh I love this car!!" Kaylee shouted.

" I know I love the car to Zander let me drive please." I say with puppy dog eyes.

" No don't let her drive!!" Kaylee and Carter practically screamed.

" Why is she that bad?" Zander questioned.

" No she is that good there was one time she was late to school and she reached there in one minute and the school is 20 minutes away from her house." Kaylee said with a smirk.

" Okay so Jazz you will drive hope one day but not tonight okay? "He said.

" Okay" I say with a pout.

" Zander why did you name her hope?" Carter asked

"I don't know it was the first thing that came to mind."

" hurry up people get in the car." Kaylee said.

" I call shot gun" I say as I ran to the passenger seat. I heard Chuckles behind me but knew who it was. It took us at least 45 minutes to reach Zanders house and when we pulled up the first thing you hear is the loud pop music. When I tell you the house looks amazing even though they had red cups littered everywhere and people everywhere.

 When I tell you the house looks amazing even though they had red cups littered everywhere and people everywhere

We got in the house first person I spotted is Chase he is in the corner of the house by him self. " We should get wasted tonight" Kaylee shouted over the loud music.

"Yeah we should let get drinks." Carter was already mingling with the crowd. We made our way to the kitchen I looked for the strongest alcohol they had and the was vodka and you know what I did i took the whole bottle. I downed it in one go it was half so it wasn't much.

"Kaylee let go dance." I shouted to her.

" Oh okay typical I'm not important." Carter yelled.

"Oh come on Carter you to." I yelled back. As the night pass me, Kaylee and Carter got pretty wasted. We danced on the counters we sang to Taylor swift. I saw Carter flirt with someone then I saw Lium get mad and took him upstairs then I saw Kaylee twerking on a cute boy then out no where Chase picks her up and put her on his shoulder like she is a sack a potatoes. When I just start to have fun twerking on a sexy boy then Zander wants to make an appearance picking me up like Chase did Kaylee like I am a shack of potatoes.

" Zandy put me down I'm no shack of potatoes." I slurred.

" I know but would you come with me willing?" he ask.

" No I wouldn't I was having fun." I half slurred and laughed.

I don't know where we are going but I'm pretty sure it's his bedroom when he open a door and puts me on a bed.

"Its hot in here." I shouted. Then I jumped out of the bed then proceeded to strip.

"Woah hold on princess I will give you my shirt." He said but I did understand him all I heard was him saying princess. He gave me a shirt I looked at it like it was an alien.

" You're suppose to put it on princess. " He smirk at me. I just nodded my head . He turned around to give me privacy. I tapped on his shoulder when I put his shirt on it reached at my thighs. but I liked it.

" Okay so the party is over you should sleep your wasted" he said as he laid me back down on the bed. He was about to go but I grabbed his hand.

" Please don't go" I say in a half sleepy and half slurred voice.

"Okay if you say so." He sighs. He got in the bed with me.
When I was almost lost in the darkness I felt warm hands rap around my waist then I feel in the comfortable darkness.

word count:943

Edited: 28-07-22