27.Battle

It's Finally the day we all have been waiting for. The day we get to beat some ass. Well not everybody is so excited about this like I am but it's whatever. I'm also nervous about how this is going to go. Like What if someone tries to kill me. And What if Zander does something reckless. What if we don't come back. I don't know why I'm think about depressing shit when I can be hyped about this fight. " I'm ready to beat some ass!" I screamed.

"Oh hell yes!!" Kaylee Shouted.

"Oh Hell nah we are not going through this again." Carter said shivering remembering the last time me and Kaylee was hyped about a fight. Let me tell you the person we fought didn't come out without broken bones.

"Not now Carter!" We yelled at him.

"What's all the racket." Chase yelled at us.

"It's nothing. " We said in sync. We all glared at each other for say the same thing.

"Uhhuh okay. " He said warily.

"Dad is on his way and Ace is in the living room. " Lium said popping his head in Kaylee's room.

" We will be down in a minute. " I said. We are all downstairs waiting for dad. Ace is really getting along with the boys and I can't be more relieved. The boys hated him from the start and now they are really close. "Okay people lets plan this." Dad said as he walked in to the living room.

The Plan was to do a surprise attack but if that didn't work we will have back up surround the building and wait for our signal for them to come in and help us. The signal was one of us shouted paranoid. More than likely we a witch put a spell around the building so we can't mindlink. We would be in three groups in total.

There will be Kaylee and Carter with the back up team. Then Chase, Lium and Ace will go with some of the soldiers and go into the bottom levels of the building and look for Ace's mate. And finally Me, Zander and Dad will look for Ethan and my so call 'Parents'. "Is everyone ready. " Dad asked as he finished explaining the plan.

"We are definitely somewhat ready. " I tried to smile but I think it came out more like a grimace.

"Autobots roll out!" Lium Shouted with a smile.
I smirked at this, remembering forcing Lium and Chase to watch transformers.

____

We were all in our positions. I was bubbling with excitement and fear. There is a chance we might not come out of this alive and that's what I fear. "You got this Jasmin. " Zander comforted me by kissing my forehead.

"I hope so." I said

We got into the building with ease which by the way is not comforting at all because there was supposed have a little resistance in the front and around the building.

"Well hello there." A voice boomed in the hallway of the building.

"Who the hell are you." I shouted. He didn't even bat an eye lash at my shouting all he did was watch my father's every move.

3rd person p.o.v

There was no way this person was alive Cayden thought. Everyone stood still thinking who is this man and worried about how the hell would they signal everyone outside with that our surprise attack isn't a surprise attack anymore.

"Hello my dear brother. " The strange person smiled.

"Brother?!" Everyone screamed in surprise. Cayden was looking everywhere other than his brother Scott. How the hell is he still alive after everything Cayden thought over and over again.

" We are not brothers Scott." Cayden sneered now looking at his so called brother head on. But alas Scott only laughed.

"Oh how I loved you're short temper." Scott smiled but this smile had a dark under tone to it which made everyone shudder.

"How how I hated you're patients." Cayden sneered again.

"That's you're best come back brother. " Scott again laughed. Everyone was watching this show down like if they said anything both of them would snap at you. Except Jasmin because she had a plan.

"You know dad I'm getting pretty paranoid about this ." Jasmin said loudly.

"My, My look at that you're all grown up now Jasmin. " Scott said.

Meanwhile with the others

"Why do think is taking them so long." Chased asked Lium.

Chase, Lium and Ace went in before Jasmin and the other's. They found Ace's mate Pauline and made it out of the building through the back. They meat up with the back up team and waited for the rest but it was taking them to long and all of them were anxious.

"I don-"

"You know dad I'm getting pretty paranoid about this ." Lium was cut off by hearing Jasmin saying the signal word. They all looked at each other silently asking one another if they heard that correctly. Once they were sure that it was Jasmin voice they all run into the building. When they got there they were in for a shock.

Back with Jasmin
Jasmin p.o.v

Once I said the signal word. I heard a stamped of footsteps coming our way. I don't think any of realize when Ethan and My so call parents came in the room but I did Me. Ethan saw me looking at him and he smirk and I smirked back which took him back. He looked at me confused. "Uncle?!" Chase and Lium Shouted in surprise.

"Now all of the family is here lets the game begin." Scott smiled then step back so we see we are surrounded which makes me question how the hell they got there. Before I even knew it we were all fighting. Chase and Lium worked together, Kaylee and Carter worked together and Me and Zander together and the other's were every where fighting.

I looked to my left seeing someone come full force behind Zander which I intercept by kick it back. It hit the floor, it got back in no time coming back full speed towards me but I saw that punch coming and I dodged. But I was to slow to see the kick that was coming my way. I stumbled back looking for any openings so I could use that to my advantage and bingo. I block the punch that was coming and kick him in his shin, then I kick him in his chest and then he was out. I had a bad feeling so naturally I thought it was Zander but he was next to me fighting so I looked for everyone and found them but I can't find dad and to make matters worse I can't find Scott. I frantically looking for him. I dodged every one come towards me. When I found them. I saw something that made my blood run cold.

word count:1166

Edited:28-07-22