18.Training

The school day went by pretty fast. I didn't have anymore encounters with Ace and I successfully avoiding Maddie. Zander was on my ass now because of the bathroom incident but he doesn't know I met Ace. Was what Ace told me true? Did he really want to fight me just because his sister and bother wants to. To me that just sick but I mean if someone was messing with my brothers I would of retaliate, so I can somewhat understand.

"Hello Earth to Jasmin." Kaylee waved her hands in front of me.

"Huh what?" I asked. Did I zone out again. I have been doing that after the meeting with Ace.

"You zoned out again, you okay. " She asked in concern. She knows every time I zone out I'm over thinking a situation. 

"Yeah I'm good just a little tired." I said and head up stairs to the room Zander said was mine.

We were at Zander house not his parents his. And to say it's beautiful is an understatement. It was like a castle. With it's high castle like walls to the chandelier hanging over the dinner table. The House has ever thing you could imagine. A pool, a gaming room, a big ass kitchen, A cinema room, A bar, A inside pool and jacuzzi and last but not least all most twenty rooms. Me And James are going to be living here for now on. Yes you heard right.

Zander and I got into a huge fight about me living with him. He won of course because they new where I used to live. So we pack our thing and left that house which had a lot of bad memories.
Hopefully I can make new memories in this house. I laid on the bed while thinking What would Zander say if I told him I meet Ace. I looked to my left and saw a balcony. I got up to look at the stars. A little while later I felt arms wrap around my waist then I felt a face in the nook of my neck.

"Zander." I moaned as he kissed me neck. He turned me around to make me face him. I never took the time to actually look at his face. He had a jaw line that can cut through paper, skin so smooth that you want to touch it all the time.

"Jasmin do you know how much I restrain myself from kissing you?" He said as his hot minty breath hit my face. I shook my head yes. I don't know how to form a proper sentence with out stuttering because of how close he his is.

"Jazzy don't you want to kiss me." He teased.

"I-I- I do." I Stuttered out.

"I know you want to take this slow so I won't kiss you." He pulled away with a frown. I looked away and pouted. I really did want to kiss him and it almost happened if I didn't tell him we should take it slow. But I will still stay to my word I will take it slow. I looked back at him to see him looking at the stars.

"Zander we should head back in side it's freezing out here." I said in a low voice. He nodded as he took my hand and pulled me inside to my bed. He dropped my hand and sat on the bed. He patted a spot next to him. I sat down instantly.

"You look stiff." He said as he started messaging my shoulders. I instantly relaxed into his touch.

"You should get some sleep its been a long day." He said tenderly.

"Okay." I said. He got up to leave but I just shook my head.

"Okay I will stay." He laughed.

______

•Ping•

I woke up to the sound of a phone. I looked at Zander. We were tangled up like in our sleep we couldn't keep our hands to our selves. I slowly untangle our selves and replace me with a pillow so Zander won't wake up I took the phone to see who would text me a one in the morning.

Unknown:

Meet me at the park you used to go to now

Me:

Who are you? and how do you know that park.

Unknown:

That's not important now just come.

Me:

How do I know your not going kill me?

Unknown:

You're just have to trust your gut.

Should I go? If they wanted to kill me why would they text me to meet them and the number can be track. My gut is tell me I should go. I made up my mind I'm going. I went into the closet. I took a black top with black leggings and a leather jacket because it's 1 am for crying out loud, the last thing I want is hyperthermia. And last but not least I topped it of with some leather boots. I put my hair in a messy bun just because. Then the hard part came, getting out. I looked out of the window to see what floor we are on and guess what. We are on the forth floor. Ugh. Just what I fucking need. So what I'm a going to do, Zander has guards everywhere I can't go anywhere with out been smelt. Okay so lest see if one of my power is teleportation.

I focused on everything thing in the park. The swing that would creek every time I sat on it, The woods that would always call me to come and explore but I never did, the lunch benches that family's would sit and eat on, The food trucks that sells delicious food. The kids on the slides. I didn't felt myself move as I thought I would feel but, I didn't dare open my eyes because I didn't want to be disappointed. I got the courage to open my eyes a few seconds later to be astonished. I was really was at the park. I don't know what Compelled me to do that but I'm so glad I did.

"Oh you use teleportation." He said.

"Dad?!" I shouted.

"Yes honey me." He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm the one that texted you." He answered.

"Why didn't you call like a normal person." I deadpan.

"Because your mate is a dragon, super hearing duh." He said as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay so why are we here." I asked.

"You need to train and Your brothers and mate wouldn't like the way I'm about to train you so here we are." He said.

"Now lets begin, We have to finish before sunrise." He said.

"Okay paps what should I do?" I asked.

"Do ten laps around the park then come back and do fifty push up and fifty sit ups now go." He said.Oh My god I'm about to die.

word count:1158

Edited:28-07-22