14.Truth

OMG I have a mate like a soulmate this is for real. This is all I ever wanted to have someone with me for forever. "We have more to tell you but for now it will wait." Chase spoke for the first time since he came into the room then left when he whispered something to Zander. Everyone soon filled out of the room except Zander. It didn't feel uncomfortable but I felt the tension.

"What's going on in your head?" I was curious as to why he didn't want to talk about it.

" Do you really want me as a mate?" He looked really hurt as the impact of the words he just said.

" I don't really know much about mates but I'm willing to try."

"Really?" He face lighted up like a Christmas tree.

" Yeah but can we take it slow?" I'm really not a person that likes to take things fast pace. I love little jesters.

" Whatever you like princess." He hugged me like his life depends on it and I love the electric feels every time he touches me it is comforting.

" So your a dragon." I smirked.

"Uh yeah I am." He replied nervously

"Oh don't worry I'm not mad I'm just teasing you." I laughed at his nervousness.

"Oh thank god." He laughed dramatically.

"James is awake." He said

"Lets go then." I smiled at him even though my mind was going through every thing that has happen to me in the last two weeks. We got to the room James was in I was over the moon that he was okay. As I said before I don't care if is a werewolf he is still my little brother.

"hey bud." I whispered.

"Hey sis." He groaned out. I rushed towards him to check if he's okay.

"I'm fine sis just a little sore, but how are you." He questioned
For and eight year old he know a little to much. I really wish he could act his own age for once in his life and be happy.

"I'm fine don't worry about me I'm that strong you know." I tried to joke about it but I know he knew that was just my of making him feel better.

"Hey you know I'm here too." Zander whined.

"Oh poor baby we forgot you where there." I cooed at him.

"Hey Zander." James spoke.

"Hey bud." Zander replied.

"How long will the wolves bane stay in my body?" James questioned.

"It will stay in your body for at least three days so stay in bed." Zander Assured him.

"Will do captain." James saluted him. I giggled at this.

"Get some rest James." I whispered then kissed his forehead.

We got out of the room for Zander to lead me to the living room. Only to find that it was full of people. Two of them Zander looks a lot like who are sitting on this expensive baby blue two person sofa. The other person that looks like Chase and Lium Who is sitting next to them on the same expensive baby blue sofa but it can accommodate a few more people. Then there's my friends which includes Kaylee, Carter, Chase And Lium. You know I made observation of all my friends. I figured out a lot when I sit back and watch and I realize that Chase and Lium looks fairly similar then the dots connected they are brothers.

"Jasmin we would like to tell you something but you have to promise me that you won't run." His face showed me how worried he was. I looked at him confused. What the hell would I run for. I found out I was kidnapped from my parents and I'm freaking out about that but did I run? no exactly.

"I promise." I Classify.

"It's best you sit down." Zander suggest. I sit down warily. I don't know why everyone is here. It must be pretty serious.

" How rude of us I'm Jane and this my mate Paul we are Zanders Parents and the person to your right is Cayden Lium and Chase father." She smiled.

"We are here to inform you about your parents." Paul seem like he didn't want to tell me.

"What about my parents?" I questioned. I'm really confused.

"Your real parents." He was really uncomfortable with this situation That I could tell.

" Wait what how do you know about that?" I ask.

"Because we know who they are." He was very cautious at what he was saying.

"And who are they?" I'm on the verge of crying.

"I'm your father." Cayden had a small smile on his face as he said this. I sat there looking at the wall and thinking why the hell my life was so much drama in it.I was shock. My heart beating at a hundred miles per hour ,I'm sure everbody could hear me heart. That's means that luim and Chase are my brothers. But the question still remains where is our mother.

"But if your my father where is my mother." I whispered. I don't think anyone heard me.

"She died giving birth to you." His voice was full of sadness. For all the time we were talking I didn't realize that Zander was drawing circles on my thigh with his thumb. It felt really comforting. I felt two gazes on my. I looked to see Lium and Chase looking at me with hope.

"So this means that Chase and lium are my brothers." It made so much sense now that I felt a connection to them but not the kind of connection like I have with Zander.

"Wait how did you know?" Chase questioned. Both him and Lium looked surprised.

"My observations skills are really sharp." I smirked at them.

"How come your so calm about this?" Zander asked.

"Yeah we-"

" Well she reads a lot so it wasn't so shocking. " Kaylee cut me off.

"Thank you Kaylee really, Thank you." I said with my words dripping sarcasm.

"Your welcome Jazz you're really welcome." She said with the same amount of sarcasm. Everyone laughed at us. The room was not so tense as it was.

"Oh and one more thing you are going turn into a dragon on your eighteenth birthday." Cayden said.

"Wait what." I deadpan.

word count:1063

Edited:28-07-22