20.The Plan

I can't believe this. He is actually on our side. That's not believable. I know it's stupid to go but I have to know if he is really on our side and besides I can teleport myself out of there if things get to out of hand. The hard part is how I'm going to get Zander off my back.

" Jasmin there a spider on your shoulder!!"Carter shouted.

" where!!"I dusted my shoulders and nothing was there.

"You should of seen your face." Carter laughed.

"It's not funny." I pouted.

"So what's up with you, you where kind of zoned out for awhile." He asked. We where hall way walking back to my car. The rest of them are waiting for us.

"It just that I have this gut feeling that something is going to happen and I don't know when it will happen and that is unnerving." I sigh

"I have that feeling to but we have to stay positive if not you will get absolutely nothing done." He said.

"Thanks Carter I needed that. "I hug him.

"No problem that's what I'm here for." He hugged back. We got to the car to see Kaylee, Lium ,Zander and Chase whispering to each other and once they saw us they stopped.

"Hey guys lets get the show on the road please I'm tired, Carter you drive." I got in the passenger seat.

"Okay lets go Kaylee, see you dudes there." Carter waved. We got to Zanders castle and I try to conjure up the plan as to how the hell I'm going make Zander not come in my room. How about I tell him I'm tired? Nah he will come an cuddle with me like he did yesterday. Should I ask Kaylee for help? Don't think so she can't keep a secret to safe her life so no. Why don't you just wait until after dinner and say your going an take a shower. My subconscious said. Yes that should work. 1. Zander said he will take this slow so he won't come in my room willing. And 2. No one will suspect me. Now all we have to do is wait and that made my anxiety spike.

_____

After dinner I told Zander I'm going an shower and he bought it. I know mates can sense when we are lying but I wasn't lying kinda, but It still was lying and now I kinda feel bad because I lied to him. Keep your head in the game jazz. My subconscious screamed at me. Stupid mate bond. I turned on the water just for them to hear and think that I'm showering. I locked the door. I was having second thoughts about this. No Jasmin you have gotten this far and no body has caught on yet. I close my eyes and picture the warehouse. I opened my eyes to see I'm out side. I walk in the quiet warehouse in caution. I don't know what to expect now so I have to be extremely careful so Zander won't be mad at me. "You finally made it." He said in the silent warehouse

"Yes, but why should I believe that you don't want to fight me?" I questioned.

"Well I had a chance to kill you before you entered the warehouse." He answered.

"Okay far enough, but at school you said you wanted to fight me." I asked.

"Yeah all that was a show for Ethan. " He said his name and I stiffen.

"What to you mean?" I really don't know what's going on now.

"I mean he was watching." He said.

"So he could be watching now?" I can't face him now, I haven't even completed my training with dad.

"No I made sure he didn't know about this." Ok I'm lost for sure.

"Why are you on my side exactly?" I asked.

"He kidnapped my mate and he said I have to fight you for me to get her back." He said.I can't believe Ethan can stoop so low just for power or is it my parents because it looked like the knew each other pretty well.

"Okay so why don't you fight me for her?" I asked.

"You don't get it do you, he wants me to kill you and take your power." He said.

"But why did you tell me." I asked. This so far is just way out of my control and my mind is everywhere.

"I know where she is and that's where you're parents are." He said and something in me clicked, like a missing piece of a puzzle.

"You want us to save you're mate and kill 'my parents' in one." I asked.

"Pretty much yeah." He answered.

"I'll see what I can do, I'm a head out because I had to sneak out." I said and he nodded. I went outside and teleported myself in the shower. It was still running so I got in and do a quick wash so everyone knew nothing happened. I got out from the bathroom to see its dark. I know I left the light on. The lamp came on and I saw Zander in the seat by to the lamp. He had a blank face I just couldn't read. "Where have you been?" He looked a little to calm. I looked at him like a deer caught in head lights.

"I-I I was having a shower." I Stuttered nervously.

"Okay so you had a shower for 3 hours?" He Inquired. Damn I was talking to Ace for 3 hours.

"Y- Yeah" I Stuttered out.

"Well I went in to check on you and to my surprise you weren't there care to explain that?" He questioned

" K-Kaylee needed me So I snuck out." I said.

"Really I don't remember that." Kaylee said as the lamp beside her and Chase.
Where did they come from? I didn't even feel their presence in the room.
Zander Looked pissed. I don't know if to tell him the truth when he is this upset because what I will say will, upset him more.

"Uh did I say Kaylee I meant Carter. " I said nervously hopping Carter and Lium aren't here.

"Really we don't remember you coming to us, do you Lium." He asked.

"Nope." Lium answered. Weren't they suppose to be on my side right now. What kind of bestfriends are they if they snitch on me.

"So are you going to keep saying lies or are you going to tell us the truth." Zander growled out. Shit everything went from 0 to 100 really quick.

word count:1102

Edited:28-07-22