chapter 8

DRACO POV

"Aveline, fucking Aveline."

When I saw her at the train all I could think about was some pathetic girl sitting next to a Ravenclaw. But she said she was an Aveline.

Aveline's and Malfoy's never got along. They have always been in a competition. Her last name won't change how I think of her. I have known many girls like her. She thinks she can be the center of attention with the short skirts she wears. No wonder why she doesn't sit with Slytherins, sluts like her don't deserve to sit with us or even be in the same house. I don't know who she thinks she is, I don't care about her family or her money, but if she thinks she'll get away with talking to me with that fucking attitude, she is so wrong. Her little ego may have increased but she needs to know her place in this school and I'll make sure I'll teach her that.

The way she talked to me at the train ride, Professor Moody's class and at that silly party where she wore that silly dress, all I wanted to do was strangle her. She made me angry like nobody else could and I haven't decided If I wanted to curse her or destroy her in way I can. She went to that stupid party with Blaise thinking she could get away with that. Blaise must be delusional to think he can pull her.

I wanted to get her alone and when I did I made sure to leave marks on her pretty skin. She was teasing me and it was definitely working. The idea of her little skirts and dresses around her hips and her legs was enough for me to want her. And when I say want her I mean it.

There was something about her that just made me feel like I should keep her, protect her. I didn't want anyone to touch her, and I was going to make sure no one will. However there was another part of me that wanted to destroy every single inch of her soft skin. I wanted her to whimper under my command, wanted to feel her soft lips around my dick, thrusting into her while she moans my name. I could get any girl from this school and if she wants to play games she cannot win, she can be my guest.

I couldn't concentrate any of my classes because of her. Seeing her soft hair, lips under those silly clothes was distracting me and seeing her all over Zabini made me want to curse both of them. Every guy who saw her were drooling from their jaws. I liked Blaise but going after someone which I clearly marked as mine drew the line.

She can't be with anyone if she is not gonna be with me. Because if I can't have her then nobody can. Her attitude, her voice, her clothes, everything about her made me feel furious. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just wanted to fuck her once and that's all, just a simple quick fuck.

I wanted to make her feel hopeless and desperate, begging for my touch. I wanted to fuck her mercilessly, covering her up with my marks, showing her and everyone around her who she fucking belongs to. I wanted to hear her pretty moans while fucking her like the whore she is. But at the same time I wanted to kiss her, to keep her in my embrace, far away from this cruel world. I wanted to talk to her, I wanted her to be mine.

I needed to focus. This wasn't good for me. I couldn't keep having these thoughts when our families were rivals. I told myself that I'll fuck her, and once that's done I will be focusing on my classes and leave her in the past.