chapter 11

My eyes fluttered open and straight away my mind rushed with memories of last night with Draco. I was so confused of how and what had happened, like first he's rude as hell then he's all up on me, kissing me? Like that doesn't fucking make sense.

He really needs to sort his bipolar ass out.

I got up, put my uniform and robes on and I was looking in the mirror, fixing my hair and looked at my neck.

Of course he did, he put fucking marks all over my neck, he's really lucky I have a spell to cover it up.
Just for that I'm rolling up my skirt.

Am I being childish?

No not at all.

But what if he gets real angry an-

I'm having an internal conflict with myself, what is he doing to me?

-

I was heading to class when I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw this handsome brunette boy with mesmerising eyes.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." I said whilst getting up and picking up my books.

"Oh its okay, I'm Cedric by the way, Cedric Diggory."

"I'm y/n, y/n Aveline."

He sure was gorgeous, I caught myself staring at him a bit too long and tore my eyes away from him and met those grey eyes I've been thinking about since last night.

"Diggory."

"What's up, Malfoy."

"Oh nothing" then he brought his eyes to me.

"What you looking at slut."

I was so confused, why was he acting that way, was it something I did?

"Oh Aveline, is your little boyfriend coming for your rescue?"

"He's not my boyfriend but even if he was, so what?"

He chuckled. "Whatever, have fun... Slut." he breathed out under him walking past making sure I was the only one who heard him.

"Are you okay?" Cedric asked.

"I'm fine, I'm used to Malfoy being like that, anyways where you heading?"

"I'm going charms, you?"

"Shame, I'm in potions."

He smiled, I loved his smile.

"It's alright I'll see you around clumsy."

I giggled at the new nickname he gave me, I couldn't blame him but I was too busy thinking about Malfoy, why was he all of sudden acting like that after what happened last night?

Well whatever it is I'm not putting up with it, he can go find a new toy to play with.

-

Time went by quickly and luckily none of the classes I had were with Malfoy.

I was heading back to dorms when someone called out my name, I turned around and Daphne was there.

"Where you going?" she asked.

"Up to dorms."

"No you're not, it's Wednesday."

"So?"

"So on Wednesday we have a small gatherup in the common room and have some drinks, play some games, you know, like a party but less people and not...crazy."

I fake yawned "I would love to but I'm so tired."

"Oh shut up and come with me."

She yanked my arm and was taking me to the ravenclaw common room.