chapter 4

I woke up to the alarm ringing in my ear, I reached out and stopped it, but I refused to get up after that incident in class. Boy, was I glad it was a Saturday which meant I could just chill and watch movies all day without having to worry about anyone dis-

"Y/N"

Nevermind.

As someone starts banging on my door, I shout out "Go away y/n is not here right now." Daphne and Pansy then barged in. "Um who said you can come in?"

"We did, now y/n you will get your ass out of bed and put on the hottest thing you have because we are going to a party."

"A party! What do you mean it's only 9 am?"

"Girl, look at the time" I turn around, and to my absolute fucking shock it was 7 pm,

"WHAT THE FUCK, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?"

"You were asleep all day, but we didn't want to disturb you as we heard about what happened." I flushed pink thinking about how the word got around about what happened, but I quickly changed the subject, and I felt the urge to show up to that party and show everybody how hot I am and that I'm not just some girl with mommy issues. They'll see.

"Fine, I'll go." Daphne and Pansy shrieked and pulled me up looking for something for me to wear.

"Oh my, y/n this dress is absolutely amazing, you have to wear this," Daphne shouted pulling out a short tight red dress that had two straps across my shoulder and one across my chest.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that dress." That dress was one of the many sexy things I owned, and I can't wait to see how boys basically drool at the sight of me with it on.

Daphne pushed me into the bathroom to go put on the dress, and she told me to meet them in the common room.

Twenty minutes later after I got ready and put my makeup on and made sure I looked good, I walked down to the common room. When Daphne and Pansy saw me, their jaws dropped.

{You wear this}

"Y/N YOU LOOK STUNNING" Pansy squealed

"Thanks Pans, you guys look hot too!"

"Oh we know," they both smiled. After that, we went to the Room of Requirement, as that's where the party was.

{Pansy wears this}