Chapter 26

DRACO POV:

It's quite a peculiar feeling.

When what you've planned out in your head, so detailed and descriptive goes to complete and utter shit.

For some reason I managed to convince myself for so long that I actually thought that if I fucked her I'd stop thinking about her.

But I haven't, my hunger only grows for her. That much is evident from what happened just a few moments ago in the classroom. She's a fucking tease. And she's going to pay for that dearly.

This girl is going to ruin me. But I don't want out just yet, I'm having way too much fun..

I long to taste her once more, to feels her around me, to hear her begging for me. I thought once we got it over and done with I'd be able to think straight again but I can barely focus when her moans of pleasure intrude their way into my subconscious at the most inopportune times.

I can't block her out, she clouds my daydreams and submerges into my deepest dreams. Dreams I would never speak of, dreams where I perform unspeakable acts. It's impossible to not think about her daily, especially not when she surrounds herself with other boys. Boys that could hurt her and take her from me. I won't let that happen.

So many of our issues could be fixed with a simple conversation. But I could never tell her how I feel. I mean, I almost did once. I told her I care about her. She seemed surprised, too surprised. Had I been subtle? I surely didn't think I was that discrete. But then again neither is Y/n, I know she cares about me, at least to a degree.

We both wanted each other in that moment, and we finally had each other. That should be it. That should be it! Why does there have to be more.

What is wrong with me, I'm a Malfoy and she's a filthy Aveline. I begged for her. Something I swore I'd never do. Although Y/n very obviously lost the bet. I still longed for her... I still do even now, that shows weakness. And in my family, a weakness means you're vulnerable. She endangers me, I cannot show any form of compassion or care anymore, that would mean that not only am I weak but it would mean there is more between us. And to top that off, I can't afford to let myself get invested into anything, especially no matter how I feel. I am prepared to lose everything in an instant. And this girl will not change that.

She means nothing to me. She's a dirty slut. But yet I love watching her pretty little face twist in pleasure as I thrust into her. Just thinking about it... I want to make sure she can't stand. I want to hear her scream my name. I want to watch chills go down through her body as I whisper in her ear. I want to tie her up and watch her squirm underneath me, helpless, marked in my scratches and love bites.

I want her to be all mine, above all else.

Y/N POV:

I can't think about him, I scared Astoria earlier yelling at her, currently anything that reminds me of him I'm trying to avoid. But Astoria is my friend and I don't want her to hate me more than she already probably does. I mean her date was with me for most of the Ball. Everything near me reminds me of him. His scent is engrained into my nostrils. Luckily I can get his stench off me as we have another party, although smoke and alcohol stinks, I'd rather have to wash that off my dresses than his perfume.

It feels like we have a party every other day. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I will take literally any distraction at this moment. Although I do doubt the other houses have as many, Snape is quite lenient and as long as we don't annoy him he's pretty chill about literally everything. Every teacher has their ups and downs.

Another great thing I love about our almost constant parties is that Draco always gets jealous when I talk to guys there, as soon as I walk in with my outfit, he's already undressing me with his eyes. I wonder what he's thinking in those moments...