chapter 36

Introducing

Xander Richardson aka y/n's ex

P.s; do not tell me to credit yasmine as mattheo riddle is her character not Xander!

A week went by where me and draco avoided eachother at all costs. I didn't want to think about him so I distracted myself with other things like reading, painting, exploring new things and maybe some alone time for myself if you know what I mean.

Surprisingly I haven't seen my ex Xander, thinking about it, no one has.

When thinking about xander, memories start to come back.

"No I'm not going to do that" laughing in happiness. "You have to, thats the dare, come on y/n don't be a pussy"

"Hey! I am not a pussy your the pussy you donkey!" I yelled. "Oh I'm a donkey now" " yh you are" "oh really" "yh" "yh?" He said while tackling me to the bed and just playing around.

Laughter filled the room for a minute, contentment filling the air. The laughter died down and Xander came forward and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I smiled at him enjoying my surroundings at that moment only thinking about eachother it was perfect.

"I love you mi alma" he smiled down at me.

"I love you too mi amor"

Flashback end.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"

Astoria and pansy walked through the door, sat down and just looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Y/n you've been locked in this room for a week you need to get out" Astoria said while draping her arm lazily over me. "Yeah, have you even eaten?" pansy asked while her arm came around me on the other side.

"What's wrong?"

To be honest I didn't really know what was wrong. I didn't know what to say, I couldn't tell them about the whole situation so what should I say?

"Nothing just bored"

Great response y/n

"Just bored, really?, that's your answer" pulling her arm away from me.

"Well it's a stupid one" pansy responded annoyed taking her arm away aswell.

I didn't need the judgement from them so I got up and left without saying anything and made my way to my safe space.

The astronomy tower.

I was walking there and saw draco coming this way so I quickly ran around the corner without him seeing me.

He stopped for a minute but then Walked away. I sighed with relief and made my way to the tower. I walked up the steps and thats when I saw Xander just sitting there looking up at the stars.