Chapter 43

Y/N POV:

I burst out laughing. "Ha! Very funny"

"Y/n, marry me, I'm serious." He smiles up at me.

"You've maxed out the joke, it isn't getting any funnier..." I say warily.

He pulls away slowly, "Oh I'm deadly serious Y/n"

"Marry you? Marry? YOU?" I scoff rolling my eyes, "you must be demented." I begin to walk away.

"My biggest fear is that you'll leave me.." Draco says, sighing.

"What?" I freeze in place, turning back to him.

THEO POV:

"Will you marry me?" We heard Draco say from the other side of the door.

Oh no.

This can only go two ways...

"Either they're gonna fight or they're gonna fuck-" I state.

No surprise, no one looks shocked in the slightest.

"Maybe both if we're lucky" Pansy says winking at Blaise.

We laugh unsure if we should stay or leave.

Y/N POV:

"Look...." he begins staring at his feet. "You said that you're not mine, so let me make you mine"

"I recall saying that I'm not your slut." I say trying to change the mood. I can't- I just can't with him being this sweet.

"Well you are my slut Y/n" he says smirking.

I just roll my eyes at him but his smirk only grows as he watches me patiently, undressing me with his eyes.

He runs his tongue along the edge of his teeth. "You didn't deny it" He says as his smirk turns into a smile.

Shit.

"It isn't true though.." I say weakly as he walks slowly towards me, his eyes scanning every inch of my body in envy and lust. I can see the hunger and temptation in his icy grey eyes.

"Isn't it..."

THEO POV:

Yeah that sounds like horny.

I think that's our cue to go now...

DRACO POV:

I can see her composure about to break, I can see lust forming in her eyes. Growing with every step I take. But I'm not going to give it to her that easily.

Her pride is strong but how much stronger..

I hover slowly over her, looking at her lips and then looking back to her eyes which are hanging on my lips. I lean in grabbing her face in my hands before swerving to kiss her on the cheek.

"Will you marry me?" I ask again, whispering into her ear with a smile. I look back at her as and smirk seeing the frustrated look on her face.

She doesn't speak to me, I can see the frustration on her face slowly disappear. She turns around to leave.

Defeated, I grab her hand, turning her around into my arms, kissing her passionately.

She smiles up at me but her smile soon fades as I speak. "So...?"

"Marriage?" I smile but she stares into my soul, and not in the hot way in the scary way.

"Why?" Y/n asks me, confusion in her eyes.