chapter 31

Y/N POV

I scoffed and pushed him away. How dare he? He has no right to touch me after what he did.

"Leave me alone, Draco. I'm tired of your stupid games. You've made it clear that no matter what happens, you'll always stay a man whore. So do me a favour and continue shoving your dick into other girls but don't bother me. I'm done with you." I confidently walked away, swaying my hips.

That felt good. He deserved it.

I walked with a smirk on my face when I suddenly bumped into Cedric.

"Ready for our date, huh? We could go to Hogsmeade."

"That sounds good! I'll have to change first. Meet me at the Great Hall?" He nodded and leaned in to give me a kiss. I was startled at first but soon I kissed him back. He's going too fast for my liking but I just played along. Maybe this is a good distraction. He pulled away and walked away. I could feel eyes burning on my skin. They would for sure call me a whore again but I couldn't care less. I was slowly getting used to it.

-

As soon as I was done with getting ready, Daphne bursted into our room. "Y/N! You look so gorgeous. I wanted to talk to you before you leave. Listen, Draco saw you and Cedric kissing earlier and he's gone mad. He won't talk to anyone. I know you're mad at him but please talk to him. He won't come out of his room. Blaise is scared that it's going to happen again."

"What do you mean? What's going to happen again."

"Look, you have to hurry if you don't want to miss your date with Ced. Just a few minutes," she said, completely ignoring my question.

I sighed and grabbed all my belongings and hurried to the boys dormitories. I saw Blaise knocking aggressively and Pansy trying to calm him down. "Open the fucking door Draco! I'm not letting it happen to you again." I was so confused. What are they all talking about? I made my way to his door and knocked softly. "Draco, it's me. Open the door." There was a long silence and eventually he opened the door.

He looked awful. His knuckles were red and open, blood dripping down his hands. There were several holes in his wall. I also noticed some pictures shattered on the ground. I closed the door behind me and made my way to him.

"Don't come near me. I'll hurt you," he muttered and stared out of the window. I tried to meet his eyes but he wouldn't lay his eyes on me. He was furious. My heart started beating rapidly in my chest and I gulped. "I- What happened?"

He laughed bitterly. "Get the fuck out of here, Y/N. Go whore yourself out like you always do. Fucking slut." I couldn't believe my ears. Seriously?

"You're a fucking dick. I came here to talk to you but if that's how you're going to be like then nevermind." He didn't say anything and I stared at him for another minute and decided to leave.

"If he hurts you, I'll slit his fucking throat," I heard him say in a low voice. I felt goosebumps rising on my skin.

I left the dormitory and made my way to the Great Hall. I was probably late. I jogged a little bit and found Cedric waiting for me with a rose in his hand.

"You look beautiful, Y/N," he said as he kissed my hand.

We arrived at a small restaurant. I never knew it existed. There was a table with candles and roses all over it. "Cedric this is amazing, I love it." He sent me a cocky wink and pushed the chair so I could take a seat.

The dinner was so romantic and I was able to keep Draco out of my mind. We talked about the things we like. Cedric told me about Quidditch. He looked so passionate about it. I told him about my time in Beauxbatons. We had a lovely conversation and I enjoyed every bit of it.

It was already dark outside when we left the cozy restaurant. I giggled as he took my hand and ran inside the castle. The drill of getting caught was beyond exciting. We made it into the Hufflepuff common room and he slid his hand around my waist and kissed me. I fully let myself melt into his arms as he picked me up and brought me to the boy's dormitories. Their room seemed empty and I assumed that he told his roommates to spend the night elsewhere.

My mind flashed to Draco's room. The room where I'd slept in multiple times. Now I started to realise how comfortable I felt in Draco's room. I pushed the thought aside and pulled softly at Cedric's hair before attaching our lips again. His touch was gentle and slow. I couldn't help but think of how rough and dominant Draco had been when we-

No, stop thinking about Draco.

My clothes were off in a blink and I felt him sank into me. He was fucking me slow and giving slow kisses on my collarbone. I bucked my hips forward to feel more of him. I was so desperate to get the feeling that I had when Draco was inside of me. It didn't feel the same.

"You wouldn't, you know no one can please you the way I do."

He was right and I hated it. I hated that he was the only person that knew how to please me in the best way anyone could. I hated that I was so familiar with his touch, that I felt comfortable with him. I hated that he had touched another girl. Did he touch her the way he touched me? Did he make her cum like he made me cum? Did she make him feel good like I did? Jealousy went through me and I gripped tightly onto Cedric.

After all, I wasn't any better than him, I was doing the exact same that he did to me. But he deserved it.

Right?

The image of his knuckles being torn apart and his angry words came into my mind. Was I the reason why he had punched those holes into his wall?

Before I realised, Cedric had finished inside of me and soon laidback next to me. I was so glad that I hadn't cum. I would feel guilty. I hated it so much about me. After all, I still cared about Draco. Even if he hurt me, I would still feel guilty. I slowly got up and put my face in my hands.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?"

I blinked and turned my face to see Cedric staring at me. "I know you don't feel the way I do Y/N, and that's alright. Just don't lead me on. I know that your heart belongs to him and I won't stop you if you'd go back to him because I know he's the one for you, unfortunately for me."

I let out a sarcastic laugh and felt my eyes starting to fill with tears. "You're getting it all wrong. It isn't so beautiful as you think it is. He is not good for me and definitely not the one for me. All he does is hurting me. And all I do is hurting him. We're toxic for eachother. But maybe that's the reason why I'm so addicted to him. And I hate to admit it. I do care for him but I also hate him. I hate him for making me feel like this."

I felt his arms wrap around me and I softly cried onto his shoulder. "It's not fair, it's not fucking fair. I'm sorry Cedric, I really am. You are an amazing person and you deserve nothing but happiness. But I'm not the right person to give that to you. I wish we could stay friends though."

"Of course," he said with a small hint of sadness in his voice.

And that's how I fucked my relationship with Cedric up.