chapter 29

Y/N POV

I hurriedly made my way to charms, dragging my heavy bag through the halls. I entered the classroom spotting an empty seat at the back of the class. I rushed my way over to the seat not wanting anyone to sit there.

A certain blonde boy walked in, all my attention going to Draco. He walked in my direction. The seat beside me was still empty, and for some odd reason I was hoping that he would sit next to me. To my disappointment he goes to sit next to Astoria but deep down I knew he would never come to sit next to me. I just didn't want to acknowledge that yet. I threw some looks at him hoping he would give me a gaze back. But nothing, he didn't even turn his head around.

Daphne came sitting next to me with the biggest smile on her face. But that changes when she sees my gloomy face.

"What's wrong Y/n?" She asked with a pout on her face.

I did everything in my power to hide the fact that I was hurt that he didn't even spare one glance at me. "Nothing, I'm fine Daphne don't worry," I said while putting on a huge fake smile.

"Anyways, why are you smiling like an idiot?" I said while laughing

"I'm not smiling like an idiot, I'm just happy."

"Just happy? You're just happy? You know I may look dumb but I know you're not just smiling at nothing."

"Okay okay, I'll tell you... Theo asked me out." She said excitedly. "I'm so excited I can't wait for tonight."

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you, you deserve a good guy like Theo."

"Ladies, would you mind sharing your conversation with the class?" Flitwick said with a very annoyed look on his face."

"No sir."

"Well then be quiet!" Flitwick said surprisingly aggressive.

Charms went on for a while, and the bell finally rang. I pack up my bag ready to leave when all of the sudden I see Draco getting up from his seat while Astoria is already gone. I told Daphne to wait for me outside of the classroom, and so I waited for everyone except Draco to leave the room. I approach him ready to talk to him, but he just straight up ignores me and walks past me like I wasn't even there. He left me all alone in the classroom, sadness washing over me.

I left the classroom stepping towards Daphne, but I heard a certain someone's laugh. I recognized that sweet giggle. I turned around and to my despair, I saw Astoria leaning against a wall with Malfoy all over her, laughing and talking to her. In that particular moment was I greeted by all the hurt and pain I filled in that so-called "secure" bottle. That bottle stood on the very edge of breaking and shattering into a million pieces ready to release whatever sort of pain was kept in there.

I'm not accepting that seeing Draco flirt with anyone else besides me hurts. I'm not going to let that bottle break because of some boy I don't even care about.

DRACO'S POV

I felt her stare at me in class, it took me everything in my power to not look back at those beautiful delicate eyes. I had to resist everything about her that was inviting me in. I tried to avoid her gaze during class and tried to focus on whatever professor Flitwick was saying. But I couldn't help my mind from wandering. the only thing I could think about was my memories of y/n. All the moments I had ever spent with her kept floating around in my head, and if I had to think about her, why not choose my favorite memory of her.

I chose that moment when we were close to each other. The closest we've ever been to each other. That moment when my name rolled off her plump lips when the only thing that would be music to my ears was the sound of her cravings for me. The image of her in the shower with me played on constant repeat every single time I would close my eyes. A wide smile appeared on my face. I hid it as soon as possible not wanting anyone to see me smile like an idiot.