18

Namjoon

"Hi." I mumble.

"You okay?" Yoongi furrows his eyebrows. "Have you been crying?"

"Mhm." I nod, sniffling a bit. "Thought Hyunwoo was gonna hit me, b-but he was just reaching for salt."

"Oh, baby...." He frowns. "I'm sorry. Hyunwoo and Minhyuk would never harm you. Promise."

"I know. It was just scary." I shrug, looking away from the screen.

"I know Joon. It'll be okay." He sighs. "Hey, why don't I come and visit you soon?"

"Really? You want to?!" I grin.

"Of course I want to! I miss you already." He smiles. I smile shyly before yawning, exhaustion slowly creeping up.

"You need rest.....I should go." He goes to end the call.

"No! Please don't hang up Yoongi-hyung...." I whimper, gripping onto the sheets of my bed in slight fear.

"Okay, I won't. But you should lie down and rest, Joon." Yoongi looks at me with a stern expression.

"Will you stay with me.....?" I ask. He nods lightly and lies down on his bed, positioning the phone so I can see his face.

"Of course I'll stay." He chuckles. "But lie down. We can fall asleep together."

"Thank you, Yoongi." I climb onto my bed, resting my head on the fluffy new pillow and pulling the blanket over my body. He starts to rap quietly, the sound calming me a bit more.

I close my eyes, allowing sleep to finally take over. Just before I drift off, I hear Yoongi mumble a quiet, "goodnight, Namjoon."