7

Namjoon

"You almost ready, Kook?" I ask my friend. He takes in a shaky breath, before nodding.

"Yeah. I can do this." He says. "You'll stay next to me?"

"Of course I will. He's not going to reject you, Kookie." I giggle. "Let's go, the boys are waiting for us."

The two of us walk to the campfire together and sit beside our friends. Yoongi and Hoseok join us shortly after.

"Wanna ask him now?" I ask Jungkook.

"Y-Yeah." He says. He turns to Seokjin and taps his shoulder. "Hyung, can we talk? Like, in private?"

"Yeah, of course." Seokjin smiles slightly. He stands and follows Jungkook away from the others. I slowly stand and walk after them, keeping a distance.

"What did you want to talk about, Kook?" Seokjin asks. The younger blushes and rubs the back of his neck.

"I uh....kinda like you." He says. "Like....as more than a friend."

It's silent for a minute, as Seokjin just stares at Jungkook. "You could've told me earlier, idiot."

Jungkook snaps his head up, his face bright red. "W-What?"

"How long?" Seokjin asks.

"Over a year...." Kook sighs. "It's alright if you don't feel the same way."

"You're stupid, Jeon." Seokjin rolls his eyes, leaning down to kiss the slightly shorter boy. "But it's cute."

"I-I...." Jungkook trails off, his hand moving up to touch his lips.

"Speechless? I have that kind of affect on people." Seokjin teases him. "On a serious note, after camp is over would you like to go out with me? Like, on a date?"

"Y-Yeah. I'd love that, hyung." Jungkook smiles shyly.

"Great." The older pecks Jungkook's lips once more before walking away. Kook immediately runs over to me, almost screaming.

"I did it! Oh my god, he actually wants to go on a date with me! And he kissed me, Joon!" He hugs me.

"I'm proud of you, Kookie." I giggle. "You two are really cute together."

"I'm so happy." He grins. "Come on, let's go back to the boys."

We both make our way back to the picnic table, and sit down. Jungkook sits between Seokjin and I, the older reaching down to take his hand.

"Okay, but Tom Holland is not as hot as Cole Sprouse." Jimin scoffs.

"What?! Cole Sprouse is way hotter than Tom Holland." Hoseok huffs.

"Oh hell no. Have you seen Nick Robinson?! That man is fine as hell!" Taehyung crosses his arms over his chest.

"They're all cute." I smile slightly. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Yoongi smiling softly at me.