10

Namjoon

"We only have three weeks left...." I frown. "I don't wanna go back home, guys. I'm scared."

"Oh, sweetie it's okay." Seokjin coos. "Three weeks gives us plenty of time to spend with each other. I get that you're scared, but I promise you. Everything will be okay."

"You still have your phone, right baby?" Taehyung asks me. I nod, resting my head on Yoongi's chest. We haven't gotten out of bed yet, and honestly I'm not complaining. "Seokjin lives one town away from you. So if you're in any trouble at all, give him a call and he'll pick you up."

"Okay....thanks guys." I giggle.

"Do you always call him by petnames? Doesn't it like....make your significant others jealous?" Yoongi asks.

"Not really." Jungkook shrugs. "We all call him petnames, he's a baby."

"I'm not a baby, Kookie." I huff. "I-I'm a man."

"Sure you are, sweetheart." Jungkook chuckles.

"Mind if I join in with the petnames?" Yoongi smirks. His hand moves up to stroke my hair.

"I-I don't mind...." I blush.

"His face is so red." I hear Jimin whisper to Hoseok and Taehyung.

"I know. I hope they get together." Tae mumbles.

"You boys just taking a lazy day?" Minhyuk asks. We all nod, still sleepy from yesterday's activities. "Alright. Well, I'll be in Cabin 12 with Hyunwoo."

"Bye, Minhyuk." We all wave to the counselor.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Hoseok asks.

"Truth or Dare?" Jungkook suggests. Everyone nods in agreement, and we all move to form a circle on the floor.

"Anyone have a bottle?" Seokjin asks. Jimin nods and hands him a glass soda bottle. The eldest places the bottle in the middle of the circle, and spins it. "I'm going to start."

The bottle lands on Hoseok. Seokjin thinks for a moment, then smirks a bit. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Hoseok says.

"Which of you three would bottom?" Seokjin asks. Hoseok thinks for a moment before responding.

"I guess it would have to depend on the mood. Although Tae would never top. He's too baby for that." He grins.

"Hey, I am not baby!" Taehyung huffs.

"Yes you are." Jimin scoffs. Tae just grumbles and spins the bottle. It lands on Jungkook.

"Truth or dare?" He asks. The youngest bites his lip in concentration.

"Dare." He answers.

"Kiss Jimin." Taehyung smirks. "For 5 minutes."

"Tae, I-"

"It's a dare. Do it." Taehyung says. Jungkook sighs, but moves over to Jimin and connects their lips. Seokjin clenches his jaw, his knuckles turning white from how hard he's gripping onto his knees.

"Okay, that's enough!" He scowls, pulling Jungkook off of Jimin, and into his lap. The younger snuggles into his hyung's chest and tries to calm him down.

"H-He's so possessive!" Hoseok laughs. Jungkook just spins the bottle, ignoring the laughter.

"Namjoon. Truth or dare?" He smiles.

"Truth." I grin.

"Do you like someone?" He asks. I blush a bit, and nod.

"Y-Yeah, I do." I say before spinning the bottle.

"Jimin, truth or dare?" I ask. He thinks for a moment.

"Dare." He says.

"Um....run around the cabin three times. Naked." I smile.

"Aw, come on Joon." He whines, standing up.

"A dare is a dare, Minnie." I giggle. He huffs as he strips down to his boxers.

"Does it have to be naked? Can't I run around in my boxers instead?" He asks.

"Fine, I guess." I sigh, pouting a bit. Jimin notices my pout and groans.

"I'll do it naked I guess." He removes his boxers, and runs outside. We're dying of laughter at this point. When Jimin runs back inside he immediately pulls his clothes back on. "That was embarrassing! I don't want to play this anymore."

"Fine, we'll stop playing for now." Seokjin chuckles. "So....ice cream?"

"YES!" I quickly stand and run to the door, waiting for my friends to join me.

"If Joonie wants ice cream, then we have to go." Tae smiles.