8

Namjoon

"Jiminie, can I cuddle with you tonight?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes sleepily.

"Of course you can, Joonie." He opens his arms. I crawl onto his bed and rest head on his chest.

"Thanks, Minnie." I smile.

"Before you all go to sleep, what do you want to do tomorrow?" Minhyuk asks.

"Hang out with Cabin 12, I guess." Jimin says as he strokes my hair. "That Hoseok kid is kinda cute."

"Right?! God, I'd let him fuck me any day." Taehyung sighs.

"Okay, that's lowkey hot though, Tae." Jimin chuckles. "Mind if I join?"

"Of course not." Taehyung winks.

"Y'all, we have pure minds in this cabin." Seokjin scoffs from Jungkook's bed. The youngest grins, burying his face deeper in Seokjin-hyung's neck.

"Jin, not one of us is pure." He says.

"Namjoon is." Seokjin reminds them.

"I-I'm not pure!" I pout. They all laugh, even Minhyuk.

"Honey, you're the sweetest baby ever." Jin chuckles. "Now shut your pretty eyes and go to sleep. We're going to be up early tomorrow."

"Okay, hyung." I nuzzle my face into Jimin's chest. Taehyung pouts, looking a bit lonely. "TaeTae, come cuddle with us."

He stands up, immediately walking over to Jimin's bed. Minnie and I move a bit to make enough room for him. I sigh softly, a small frown on my face. "Now can I sleep?"

"Go ahead, baby." Tae wraps his arms around Jimin and I.

A few hours later, I wake up needing to use the restroom. I'm squished between Taehyung and Jimin's chests, so I have to slowly move out of their grips. I don't want to wake them. I grab a flashlight and sigh, feeling a bit scared. I really don't want to go out there alone. I open the door and start to speedwalk toward the bathrooms.

"Namjoon? You okay?" Someone taps my shoulder. I shriek in surprise, falling to the ground. "Oh! I'm sorry!"

"Y-You scared me!" I pout. Yoongi smiles sheepishly as he helps me up.

"Sorry about that. I saw you walking fast, it looked like you were a bit scared." He says.

"That's okay. How long have you been out here?" I ask.

"I walked out of my cabin about 2 minutes before you did." He says.

"Oh...." I look away from him, attempting to hide my blush. "Well....uh....I'm gonna use the bathroom now."

"That's where I was headed as well." He says. "I'll walk with you?"

"Y-Yeah, sure." My face heats up. We walk beside each other in silence, our hands brushing together every once in a while.

"You alright? Your face is all red." He frowns once we reach the bathrooms.

"I-I'm okay." I nod, quickly rushing into a stall to mentally scream.

I quickly use the bathroom and wash my hands. What's happening to me? Why am I acting so flustered around this boy, I barely know him?

"I'll walk you back to your cabin." Yoongi offers.

"Thanks." I smile. "I'd like that."